Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

How can I participate in this meeting?
Who is on the Dial-Out List?

Adobe Connect Room:http://icann.adobeconnect.com/apralo

Attendees:  Holly Raiche, Ricky Kung, Sivasubramanian Muthusamy, Pavan Budhrani, YJ Park, Yannis Li, Will Tibben, Siranush Vardanyan, Rinalia Abdul Rahim, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro, Maureen Hilyard, Edmon Chung, Fouad Bajwa, Keith Davidson, Olivier Crepin-Leblond

Apologies:  Charles Mok, Karaitiana Taiuru

Staff:  Gisella Gruber, Heidi Ullrich, Matt Ashtiani

Summary Minutes: APRALO Summary Minutes 31.07.2012

Action Items: APRALO Action Items 31.07.2012

Audio recording: EN

Chat:APRALO Chat 31.07.2012

Transcript: APRALO Transcript 31.07.2012

A G E N D A

1. Roll call (Staff)

2. Review of action items from Prague APRALO Meeting and Minutes (Holly) - 10 min

3. ICANN policy issues: Open public consultations

a. Recently approved ALAC Statements, Documents or Groups:

i.

ii.  WHOIS Policy Review Team Final Report 

iii.  DRAFT Statement of ICANN's Role and Remit in Security, Stability and Resiliency of the Internet's Unique Identifier Systems

iv.  DRAFT - ICANN Language Services Policy and Procedures

Preliminary GNSO Issue Report on the Protection of International Organization Names in New gTLDS - Adopted

ii. Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Part C Policy Development Process Initial Report - Adopted

iii. IDN Prioritization in the New gTLD Program Targeted at the ICANN Board - Adopted

iv. ICANN Board Conflicts of Interest Review - Independent Expert Report - Vote closes 30 July

v. Security, Stability & Resiliency of the DNS Review Team (SSR RT) Final Report  - Adopted

vi. ALAC Statement Endorsing the IPC's Statement on the .com Renewal and Thick Whois - Correspondence submitted

v.  Proposed Revised Process for Handling Requests for Removal of Cross-Ownership Restrictions on Operators of Existing gTLDs

vi. Public Comment Solicitation for FY13 Community Travel Support Guidelines

vii. ICANN Board’s Closed Session on 23-June-2012 to Adopt the Draft .com Renewal Agreement

i. 

b. Statements currently being voted on or reviewed by the ALAC

i. IDN Prioritization in the New gTLD Program Targeted at the ICANN Board ii.  Request for Community Input on SAC054 - Domain Name Registration Data Modeliii. Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Part C Policy Development Process Initial Report - Comments requested through 23 August.

c. Current open policy forums: 

i.  ICANN's FY 13 Security, Stability and Resiliency Framework - No Statement is to be produced - PC Comment Period closes 2 July; Reply Period closes 3 August

ii. Security, Stability and Resiliency of the DNS Review Team (SSR RT) Final Report - Request for Community Input on Formulation of 2013-2016 Strategic Plan - CS to draft brief Statement. PC Comment Period closes 30 4 July; Reply Period closes 29 August30 July

iii. Proposed Modifications to GNSO Operating Procedures - No Statement is to be produced. PC Comment Period closes 30 July; Reply Period closes 20 August

iv. .name Registry Agreement Renewal - PC No Statement is to be produced. Comment Period closes 2 August; Reply Period closes 23 August

v. Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings - Reply Period closes 15 August

vi. Preliminary Issue Report on Uniformity of Contracts to Address Registration Abuse - Reply Period closes 15 August

4. Update from Regional IGF meeting (Holly and Cheryl) - 5 min

See: Holly's Report from the Regional IGF Meeting

5. New GTLD Working Group update - 5 min

See New gTLD WG Workspace

See New gTLD Review Group Workspace

6. Report from APRALO Chair and ALAC (Holly and Olivier) - 10 min

Current APRALO Elections and Selections (Holly and Pavan) - 5 min

See APRALO Elections Workspace 

8. Any other Business (Holly) - 5 min

a. Survey Idea