Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

13:15:49 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org To Everyone:
    Hello, my name is Yeşim Sağlam and I will be monitoring this chat room. In this role, I am the voice for the remote participants.  Please note that I will read aloud comments/questions submitted in English within the time set by the Chair of this session.

When submitting a question or comment that you want me to read out loud on the mic,  please start with a <QUESTION> and end with a “</QUESTION>” or <COMMENT> </COMMENT>. Text outside these quotes will be considered as part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the microphone.

To listen to the interpretation, please click on the interpretation icon in the Zoom toolbar and select the language you will listen to and/or speak during this session.
13:15:58 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org To Everyone:
    This session also includes automated real time transcription.  By clicking on the “closed caption” button in the Zoom toolbar you can view the real time transcription.  This transcript is not official or authoritative.

As requested verbally, please rename your sign-in name with your full name.  If you do not use your full name (e.g. First Name + Last Name/Surname), you may be removed from this session.

Please note that chat sessions are being archived and are governed by the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior: http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability/expected-standards.
13:23:03 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr To Everyone:
    Looking forward to this session
13:27:51 From Yao Sossou To Everyone:
    Thank you.
13:33:09 From Andrey Kolesnikov To Everyone:
    Question from the ATLARGE email: Google has been caught hosting a malicious ad so convincing that there’s a decent chance it has managed to trick some of the more security-savvy users who encountered it. Looking at the ad, which masquerades as a pitch for the open source password manager Keepass, there’s no way to know that it’s fake. A closer look at the link an encoded way of denoting xn--eepass-vbb[.]info, which, it turns out, is pushing a malware family tracked as FakeBat.SSAC and the UASG what steps are being (or could be) taken to minimize this happening
13:40:28 From Alfredo Calderon To Everyone:
    On Steve’s comment, it should be all of the above.
13:41:16 From Lutz Donnerhacke To Everyone:
    Replying to "Question from the AT..." 

Technically everythi...
13:42:28 From Alfredo Calderon To Everyone:
    Through the Virtual School on Internet Governance (VSIG) we have had Steve as a guest speaker to address the DNSSEC discussion. As well as Pablo Rodriguez from the ccNSO, etc perspective.
14:03:05 From Lutz Donnerhacke To Everyone:
    Question: Does the progress of the last decade allow to trust TLSA (via DNSSEC) for business? Like certs?
14:16:31 From Lutz Donnerhacke To Everyone:
    Replying to "Question: Does the p..." 

Thanks for the updat...
14:16:52 From Sandra Rodriguez El Salvador To Everyone:
    Reacted to  with 
14:16:57 From Sandra Rodriguez El Salvador To Everyone:
    Removed a  reaction from ""
14:31:31 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org To Everyone:
    Thank you all for your participation. This meeting is now adjourned.