Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

ParticipantsAffiliationSOIDOIResponse on DOI to question 6
1Abdul Zain Khan *IndividualAbdul Zain Khan SOIDOIYES
2Agnoun BassoIndividualAgnoun Basso SOIDOINo
3Ahmed Bakhat Masood *IndividualAhmed Bakhat Masood SOIDOII am getting involve in my personal capacity, on volunteer basis, as per ICANN normal processes
4Alberto SotoIndividualAlberto Soto SOI

DOI

DOI signature

No
5Asha Hemrajani *Board LiaisonAsha Hemrajani SOIDOI

Leading up to the development of the CCWG, there have been suggestions that outcomes could include the use of some auction funds to replenish the ICANN Reserve Fund or to endow the continued performance of the IANA Functions. ICANN may be in a position to apply for funds if appropriate within the identified usage.             

6Ayden Férdeline *GNSO (NCUC)Ayden Férdeline SOIDOIAt this stage, I do not foresee this being the case.
7Becky Burr *Board LiaisonBecky Burr SOIDOINeustar has no present intention to do so. ICANN: The community may explore use of the auctions funds to replenish the ICANN Reserve Fund.
8Brian ScarpelliGNSO (IPC)Brian Scarpelli SOIDOINo
9Carlos Dionisio AguirreAt-LargeCarlos Dionisio Aguirre SOIDOINO.
10Daniel Dardailler *IndividualDaniel Dardailler SOIDOIIndividually No, but W3C may apply In the future, although it is impossible to say whether they will or not, since W3C is a consortium where decisions are taken by consensus within a community.
11Denis Munene *IndividualDenis Munene Mwaniki SOIDOIYES
12Dietmar Stefitz *IndividualDietmar Stefitz SOIDOIWe will not apply for funding, but we might apply for Sponsorships to be able to organize more awareness events.
13Evan Leibovitch *At-LargeEvan Leibovitch SOIDOINothing specifically at this time. However, based on my interests and work history it is always possible that an entity that I may work with or for in the future may develop a project that (depending on criteria) may be the subject of an application for funds.
14Glenn McKnightAt-LargeGlenn McKnight SOIDOINo
15Hadia Elminiawi *IndividualHadia Elminiawi SOIDOI

I do not intend individually to apply for funding through the mechanism set by this group, neither does my employer NTRA, nor the center that I lead the Domain Name System Entrepreneurship Center (DNS-EC). However, I would like to mention that the DNS-EC is a partnership between ICANN and NTRA to foster the domain name ecosystem in the region, where NTRA incubates the center and hires its employees. The center is currently a department within NTRA, however if the DNS-EC legal position changes and is no longer a department within NTRA nor related to NTRA, then I don’t know whether or not DNS-EC will apply for funding through the mechanisms that is to be determined by this group.

16Iliya BazlyankovIndividualIliya Bazlyankov SOIDOINo
17Jacob Odame-Baiden *IndividualJacob Odame-Baiden SOIDOIYES
18James GannonGNSO (NCUC)James Gannon SOIDOINo
19Jennifer Chung *GNSO (RySG)Jennifer Chung SOIDOIFuture intent is possible
20Johan (Julf) HelsingiusIndividualJohan (Julf) Helsingius SOIDOINo.
21Judith Hellerstein At-LargeJudith Hellerstein SOIDOINO
22Lawrence Olawale-RobertsGNSO (BC)Lawrence Olawale-Roberts SOIDOINo, we do not intend to ever apply for funding from mechanisms determined by the work of this CCWG.
23Manal Ismail *GACManal Ismail SOIDOI

No

I, personally, do not intend to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG.  My employer, the National Telecom Regulatory Authority of Egypt, does not intend to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG.  The SO/AC I’m affiliated with, the GAC, has not discussed this before and probably won’t discuss it until Q10 of the charter is answered through the work of this CCWG.

Marc Gauw *

GNSO (NPOC)Marc Gauw SOIDOIThis may or may not be.
25Marie-Noemie Marques *IndividualMarie-Noemie Marques SOIDOII do not know.
26Mary UdumaIndividualMary Uduma SOIDOINo
27Matthew Shears GNSO (NCUC)Matthew Shears SOIDOINo
28Mei Lin FungIndividualMei Lin Fung SOIDOINo
29Michael Flemming *GNSO (IPC)Michael Flemming SOIDOIIf applicable, yes.

Michelle Scott Tucker

ACIG GAC 

Michelle Scott Tucker SOIDOINo
31Mohamed Mohamud MohamecIndividual   
32Nadira AL-Araj

Individual

Nadira Alaraj SOIDOI

Being self-employed,  I have no intention to apply for any personal funding.
As per the entities (ICANN or others) that I’m active with, I’m not going to pass any direct or indirect information about funding possibilities set by ccwg-auction-proceeds. 

3233Narendra Kumar *IndividualNarendra   Kumar SOI

DOI

Yes
3334Nasrat Khalid IndividualNasrat Khalid SOIDOINo.
3435Norbert Komlan GLKAPE *IndividualNorbert Komlan GLKAPE SOIDOINo idea
3536Pua Hunter *GACPua Hunter SOIDOIPossibly
3637Rafik DammakGNSO (NCSG)Rafik Dammak SOIDOINo intention
3738Rajaram Gnanajeyaraman *IndividualRajaram Gnanajeyaraman SOIDOIYES
3839Rebecca Ryakitimbo *IndividualRebecca Ryakitimbo SOIDOIYES
3940Sorina Teleanu *IndividualSorina Teleanu SOIDOIDiploFoundation may be interested in applying for such funding in the future.
4041Tom DaleGAC ACIGTom Dale SOIDOINo.
4142Victor Zhang *IndividualVictor Zhang SOIDOIYES
4243Wale Bakare*At-LargeWale Bakare SOIDOIYes
4344Waudo SigangaGNSO (BC)Waudo Siganga SOIDOINo
4445Yeseul KimGNSO (NPOC)Yeseul Kim SOIDOIDOINo
4546Zakir SyedGNSO (NCUC)Zakir Syed SOIDOINo, at this point in time, I do not intend to.

ObserversAffiliation
1Abdul Zain KhanIndividual
2Andrea BeccalliIndividual
3Baylen CampbellNPOC
4Benjz Gerard M. SevillaIndividual
45Beran Dondeh Gillen At-Large
56Bertrand de la ChapelleIndividual
67David BarronGNSO (ISPCP)
78Dietmar LendenGNSO (RySG)
89Dineshkumar PruthviIndividul
910Edmon ChungGNSO (RySG)
1011James Seng