• This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

AGENDA:    

1.  Roll call - Staff

2.  Review of the Action Items APRALO Monthly

September meeting

3. APRALO Spotlight - 

Bahrain Internet Society -  Ali -  (10 min

4. ALAC Policy Development Activities - Tijani Ben JemaaOlivier Crépin-Leblond (30 minutes)

a. Recently adopted ALAC Statements, Documents or Groups:

)

b. Statements or Endorsements currently being developed, reviewed or voted on by the ALAC

c. Currently Open Public Comments

APRALO nominations for BCEC, Siranush and Ellen

Nomination for the BMSC:  Two current APRALO nominees are Maureen and Fouad.

-

MoU with APNIC.  Holly’s update

I have had a chat with the CEO of APNIC at the Oz IGF - and he is very interested in an MoU with us - and wants to talk about what would be in it.  The model is the one between LANIC and AFRALO - but ours would be different - APNIC already provides a lot of regional training, and I"m not sure we want the same level of funding since the APAC region's needs are different.  But please have a look at the attached, and at the APNIC site (APNIC.org) to see all that they offer anyway.  I'd like to be able to finalise something with APNIC in BA - and need to know what the APAC needs are first.

Planning for Singapore.  I know, it's a few months off, but we need to start planning for a showcase event now - and I"ll need some willing committee members.

Report on the Bali IGF.  I know a lot of you were there, and what I'd like to hear are the issues of importance to the APAC region and APRALO.  (Pavan - you were there and can start the discussion - others are welcome to chime in)

policy update (it could be rushed - sorry)

5. APRALO November meeting in Argentina -  Agenda - Siranush Vardanyan and Holly(5 min)

6. Update of the APRALO ROPs review Working Group - Cheryl Langdon - Orr (5 min)

7. Report on the APriIGF Seoul - Pavan Budhrani -   (5 min)

4. ALAC Policy Development Activities - Olivier Crépin-Leblond (30 minutes)

a. Recently adopted ALAC Statements, Documents or Groups:

b. Statements or Endorsements currently being developed, reviewed or voted on by the ALAC

1. 9. Updating APRALO ALS WIKI (5 min) - Siranush Vardanyan  (5 min)