Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

CCWG WS2 Accountability  and ATRT3 Implementation of Recommendation(s)   Shepherd Teams 

Nominating Committee Review Implementation Working Group - Vice Chair

----------------------------------------------------------

ALAC Outreach Sub Committee (Chair to June 2013; Member to Current) and Member of the Webinar planning Sub Committee

ALAC Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG)

ALAC Operations, Budget and Finance Committee (Chair from 2007-2010; APRALO Rep 2006 to 2016 - Member 2016-2018: Participant 2019) Finances Working Group (OFB-WG) - Member and  Lead on the current Prioritisation of Recommendations  Small Team

ALAC/At-Large ICANN Meetings Program Organising Committees (Currently ICANN #70#71)

ALAC  At-Large Metrics  Sub-Committee (AM-SC)  Chair/Convenor (noting this WG is recently re-activated to start new program of work once  Implementation planning and approval of  relevant Recommendations from 2nd At-Large Review April/May 21)

APRALO Policy Forum - Member

APRALO Mentoring for Leadership TF  pilot 2018, current 2021 program Mentor peer support and facilitation. 

Recent / PAST:

GNSO New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG (Co-Chair of the PDP-WG and active member of all 5 WTs  previous Co-Rapporteur for WT4, co-Lead for Sub Group C.)

Accountability and Transparency Review Team - ATRT 3 - Co-Chair

ALAC Budget and Finance Committee (Chair from 2007-2010; APRALO Rep 2006 to 2016 - Member 2016-2018: Participant 2019) my role in this area continues as OFB-WG member.

ALAC Review Implementation Working Group - ARIWG  (Ex-Officio)

I was a founding member of the APrIGF Multistakholder Group (MSG) pre 2005 and continue to serve there.  Current Active roles in the Event Planning  and Fellowship Sub Committees, Co-Convenor of the Program Sub Committee.

I also was a founder in and currently serve on the Australian Internet Governance Local initiative called 'NetThing' leading on from my previous activities with the prior event known as auIGF when serving on the auDA Board.

For ten (10) years( 2004 to 27 Oct 2014) I was a elected Demand Class Director (2002-14) of the .au Domain Name Administrator (auDA) for Country Code TLD .au (which was a Founding Member of the ICANN ccNSO), serving in a number of Board WG's and activities most recently in the Board Finance and Budget Sub Committee, and Chairing the Board Governance and Remuneration Sub Committee. After recent Review and renewal of the .au Domain Administration entity a new single Class of Membership has been created and I am now an Associate Member of auDA under this new model.

I continue to serve served as a consumer advocate representative to the Australian Communications Compliance (CommCom) Advisory Committee an independent code monitoring (and reporting) body, that is to ensure ensures that Carriage Service Providers (CSPs)  in Australia are compliant with the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) Code, since appointment there in appointed late 2012 through to 2018.

About me:- In 1983, I left my Post-Grad research and academic career as a tutor in physiology (continuing as Teaching Associate at the Asia Pacific Research Institute of Macquarie University during the early 2000 years) to operate our family owned micro-enterprise, Hovtek Pty. Limited. http://www.hovtek.com.au/