Please note that this wiki space is the work space of the PDP WG, the authoritative space for all relevant resolutions, work documents, and tracking of progress, please consult the Project Page on gnso.icann.org.
Mailing list archives for the full Working Group and all Work Tracks are available here.
Welcome to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP workspace.
This Policy Development Process (PDP) was initiated by the GNSO Council on 17 December 2015, following the Council's review of the Final Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures. On 21 January 2016, the GNSO Council adopted the charter for this PDP WG. A call for volunteers to join this PDP WG was initiated on 27 January 2016.
GNSO Working Group Frequently Asked Questions
SubPro Working Group Final Report: PDF
Work Track 5 Final Report to the Full WG: Word, PDF
Final edition of the Working Group newsletter: https://conta.cc/2LWViFs
Recent space activity
- Overarching Issues
- Work Track 1: Overall Process/Support/Outreach
- Work Track 2: Legal/Regulatory/Contractual Obligations
- Work Track 3: String Contention / Objections & Disputes
- Work Track 4: Internationalized Domain Names/Technical & Operational
- Work Track 5: Geographic Names at the Top-Level
- Input From the Community
Meeting Schedule https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QLmUjQZB7x2ez74td4m5GC1q1pHeO5ke2ePpiy3gdG8/edit#gid=1399111069