Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Within ICANN's At-Large Community I represents ISOC-AU as an ICANN accredited At-Large Structure (ALS) in ICANN's Asia Pacific Regional At-Large Organisation (APRALO) and also as an APRALO representative to the ALAC, (2007 - 2011). As Chair of the ALAC, I was appointed to serve on the 1st Affirmation of Commitments Review Team for ICANN looking at Accountability and Transparency. http://icann.org/en/reviews/affirmation/review-1-en.htm;  At the end of 2018 I was appointed to also serve on behalf of the ALAC/At-Large in the 2019  3rd Accountability and Transparency Review Team ATRT3, where I will serve as its Co-Chair.  I am also an Individual member of the GNSO's Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group (NCSG). In the ICANN Community and has also served on a numerous Working Groups, Work Teams and Task Forces (mostly listed and linked below).  ALAC / At-Large Statement of Interest (SOI) is found here Cheryl Langdon-Orr SOI  and GNSO Statement of Interest (SOI) found  here  Cheryl Langdon-Orr GNSO - SOI