1) Your Name:
|2) Stakeholder Group:||Non-Commercial|
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
At-Large ccNSO as prior Director of auDA NomCom (2013-2015)
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
I am (and have been since 1981) self employed in our family owned and operated business as a working Director Hovtek Pty Ltd., details of this including web links and about more about our related Company BuildersNet Pty Limited., are found on the ICANN Confluence Wiki page... (http://community.dev.icann.org/display/~cheryl.langdon-orr/Home)
6) Please identify your current position(s):
Company Director: For full details and Continuous Disclosure please see the ICANN Confluence Wiki Page (http://community.dev.icann.org/display/~cheryl.langdon-orr/Home)
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
A mix of Directors duties to owner operated Pty Ltd., and Not for Profit Companies Limited by Guarantee entities as listed and day to day management and administration work typical in a micro or SME business. In addition to extensive volunteer roles and activities in Consumer and ITC/ Communications Technologies User Advocacy (Inclusive of Accessibility Issues), and other Internet Governance areas of interest. I served as a Director of the ccTLD Manager for Australia .AU auDA from 2004 to 2014.
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
ICANN ALAC - APRALO ALS (ISOC-AU) and generally as a member of the At-Large and Internet Community... As an Individual (NON Constituency associated) Member of the NCSG
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
Current: please also see Home for any updated recent and past listings.
13) Additional Information (optional):
For Continuous Disclosure and links to other ICANN activities (such as roles in other parts of ICANN including Liaison roles) see Home
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)