Request ICANN Invitation Letter
The ICANN Invitation Letter can be requested through: https://events.icann.org
Request Local Host Letter
Provide your original current valid passport
- Your passport should be valid for 6 months beyond your stay in the country you are entering.
- Make one (1) photocopy of passport information page for visa application.
- At-least two (2) blank passport pages
Complete Visa Application Form
- Complete every questionnaire honestly and leaving no question blank. Any question where it does not apply to you, indicate “NONE.”
- Have two (2) copies of the completed Visa Application Form.
Provide recent 2 inch x 2 inch passport type photograph
- Photo must be in color, front view, and with a plain/white background
- No head covering / No hats
Provide Draft Flight Itinerary
Provide Hotel Booking Confirmation
Print out "ICANN's Beginners Guide" as further reference for consulate staff. Please download here.
Provide Visa Application Fee Payment
- Contact local or closest diplomatic mission for the visa application fee amount.
Officials may require from the applicant more consular documents if they deem it necessary for the application.
If in doubt, contact your local or closest diplomatic mission.