- Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option (directly above) to complete this form. Remember to <Save> the page (bottom right) after making updates.
- Multiple travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
- Some information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing this proposal.
- This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. When completed, please notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing.
Trip Proposals must be approved within the Organization/Structure and Regional GSE Team at least six (6) weeks before the event start date.
Questions about this program should be directed to: CROP Staff.
|Person Completing Form|
Trip Proposal Section
LINK TO TRIP ASSESSMENT : NPOC Trip Assessment 4 DRAFT
1) Number of Travelers:
2) Traveler Contact Information and Itinerary:
|3) Special Travel Circumstances, Arrangements, |
Explanations, or Notations:
(Please identify each traveler, as applicable)
|Traveller would pay for the extra night of the 28th June. CROP approved dates are 25 - 28 June.|
|4) Event/Conference Name, Title, or Descriptor:||ICANN62 Panama|
|5) Event/Conference Dates:|
|6) Event/Conference Website Link:||https://meetings.icann.org/en/panamacity62|
|7) Primary Event/Conference Location:|
8) Indicate whether it is a regional trip OR an out-of-region trip.
|9) ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement Region:||Latin America and Caribbean|
10) Activity Sponsors:
11) Proposed Goals and Outcomes:
Content Guidelines (click here)
|As an IT cluster board director and clúster manager I will be attending the Panama meeting in order to learn more about ICANN, Policy Development and how I can assist NPOC in writing policy statements, encourage LAC Region to become more engaged and collaborate with NCSG and the GNSO.|
|12) Additional Information (optional):|
CROP Trip Proposal Template (May 2017)