1. You must be logged in to the Community Wiki with a valid Username and Password in order to complete forms within CROP.
2. Your organization must first complete and get approval for the Outreach Strategic Plan before any CROP trip could be processed.
3. There are two CROP forms required for each Trip: a) a Trip Proposal; b) a Trip Assessment (must be complete within three (3) weeks of all travelers having returned from the event, no later than the assessment due date which is automatically calculated based on the trip return date).
4. Multiple travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
5. To fill out the the form, click(top of the screen)
6. Answer each of the questions that appears within the form. Use the scroll bar (right) to reveal all contents. Click here to read the full instructions
7. Some information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing this proposal.
8. CROP forms must be completed in English. For those who do not speak English, all of the pages within this Wiki may be translated using the "Translate" option located at the end of the status line just below the page title. (Disclaimer: These translations are computer-generated and, as such, may not be technically correct in all instances).
9. When you are finished answering the questions, remember tothe page (bottom right of the screen).
10. This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. If you need to amend any information/contents subsequently, you simply click on the appropriate form and then clickon the top menu bar. Don’t forget to any changes you make. All prior versions are automatically archived.
11. Once any form has been completed, please notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing. The designated PC is responsible for (a) reviewing each form for completeness, (b) coordinating within the ICANN structure and with the Stakeholder Engagement VPs to determine which trips will be approved, and (c) communicating form dispositions to the CROP Administrators (Staff) for further processing.
12. Once any form is fully approved and has received concurrence from the designated Regional VP, Program Administrators (Staff) will mark APPROVED in the status section and lock the forms to prevent further changes by you. It will receive continued management, processing, and tracking by Staff.
IMPORTANT: This form must be completed by the traveler him/herself.
|Person Completing Form|
Trip Proposal Section
1) Traveler Contact Information and Itinerary:
|2) Special Travel Circumstances, Arrangements, |
Explanations, or Notations:
(Please identify each traveler, as applicable)
Special circumstances will be that Morocco only has embassy in Abuja and will require a flight ticket to and fro to submit visa application and process, but arrangement could be made for the pickup that will return the passport to Lagos via courier, of course at a cost.
|3) Event/Conference Name, Title, or Descriptor:|
|4) Event/Conference Dates:|
|5) Event/Conference Website Link:|
|6) Primary Event/Conference Location:|
|7) ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement Region:|
8) Activity Sponsors:
ICANN 65 sponsored
9) Proposed Goals and Outcomes:
Content Guidelines (click here)
ICANN 65 meeting offers me an excellent opportunity to encourage more African participation in both NPOC and NCSG Committee works and boost leadership interests in the region.
I will be attending the current review of NomCom activities, which I earnestly think that NPOC deserves a place in the representation formally which must be followed through a legitimate means, moreso now the activities of the NomCom is under review as approved by the ICANN Board recently. I am a member of the Working Group too.
My active participation in NPOC-own activities during the ICANN65 and beyond by continuing to engage members of the civil societies from this region as the Vice President, African Civil Society on the Information Society (ACSIS) will bring about more participation on NPOC and possibly have a sideline session with attendees to share with them what NPOC is all about and opportunities therein so as to improve on African Civil Society participation within the ICANN space.
I further elect to comply with the requirements of this CROP Fund including submission of report after the event and continue my digital rights advocacy by remaining active.
|10) Additional Information (optional):|
11) Consent & Authorization:
If you agree to text above, please fill out your name and date in the box on the right.
CROP Trip Proposal Template (June 2018)