Yesim Nazlar:Welcome to today's ALAC Leadership Team (ALT) Call taking place on Monday, 21 March 2016 at 20:00 UTC

Yesim Nazlar:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/1SiAAw

Tijani BEN JEMAA:Hi Yasim

Yesim Nazlar:Hi Tijani, welcome!

Tijani BEN JEMAA:It was a pleasure meeting you in Marrakech

Yesim Nazlar:It was a pleasure meeting you, as well

Maureen Hilyard:Hi Yesim and Tijani - isn't it great being back home again?

Yesim Nazlar:Hi Maureen - yes indeed!

sandra hoferichter:Hi all!

Holly Raiche:Where is everyone else?

Yesim Nazlar:Hi Sandra, welcome!

Maureen Hilyard:Hi all,.. just having a few issues with connectivity here. AC is being disconnected every so often. But phone connection AOK

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):got to love this interwebby thingy Maureen ;-)

Yesim Nazlar:Thanks for the info Maureen!

Heidi Ullrich:@Tijani, you should be unmuted

Heidi Ullrich:@Tijani, are you able to hear us?

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:We have an excellent loop!

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Groundhog Day!

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Yes!!!!

Heidi Ullrich:@Tijani, we are hearing you again in a loop...

Tijani BEN JEMAA:dropped again

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:PRICELESS!

Tijani BEN JEMAA:And the audio is not working on adobe

Maureen Hilyard:LOL :)

Holly Raiche:@ tijani - lovely to hear you, but we KEPT hearing you - again and again

Yesim Nazlar:Tijani - we'll redial you

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:As a co-chair of a ccwg I am going to look at the PC for CCWG on CCWG

Yesim Nazlar:Tijani is now back, connected

Holly Raiche:@ Tijani - also what about the FY 16/17 budget?

Maureen Hilyard:the paper says: this report is intended to aid the work of the review team on Competition, Consumer Choice, and Consumer Trust (CCT-RT)" so someone who is interested in this as well

Tijani BEN JEMAA:can I put one AOB?

Gisella Gruber:Julie is back 23 March

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:CWG Client Committee Public List: https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cwg-client

Heidi Ullrich:ICANN 55 AIs: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN+55+ALAC+and+At-Large+Action+Items+05-10+March+Workspace

Maureen Hilyard:Re GAC meeting.. I didn't attend. I was with the ccNSO

Holly Raiche:I will look towards refreshing the ALAC Review WG - but first, check with Larisa to see when the Independent Examiner will be on Board

Maureen Hilyard:I will work with Heidi on these if ou like

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:unsatisfactory

sandra hoferichter:undecided

Holly Raiche:First - it wasn

Holly Raiche:Can we have at least some time set aside  at the end to review the meeting

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:The lack of breakfast foobar helped waste valuable time. Let this not happen again, please.

Heidi Ullrich:Also, the glitch with the breakfast was merely that - a glitch which will likely not happen again.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:@Heidi - I am concerned that it is not the first time there's a "glitch". It's a regular "glitch" with ALAC.

Heidi Ullrich:@OCL - the glitch was that the printer didn't print the full list of catering requests that day. the ALT was not the only group to have issues with their approved catering request.

Heidi Ullrich:OCL, please let me know of any 'regular' glitches you believe that the ALAC is experiencing

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:prior lack of breakfast have happened. Earlier in the week, we were in a room that didn't even have water!

Heidi Ullrich:Asking for an additional day outside of the regular meeting - and beyond the possible extra day on Satruday - what will be the reason for this request?

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I just hve a general feeling that the ALAC & At-LArge are not a priority for the meetings team & local organisers. Glitches have happened too often.

Heidi Ullrich:@OCL, I do not believe the ALAC has any lesser importance to the Meetings Staff. Really.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:@Heidi: the additional need for a day is that we did not manage to complete our work when F2F, thus resulting in poorer performance in our forthcoming months

Heidi Ullrich:@Olivier, the optics will be that the ALT is not able to work within the parameters that everyone else is.

Heidi Ullrich:the ALT is given all Thursday for an ALT meeting.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:@Heidi: who cares about the optics?

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:GNSO is very likely to ask for 1 more day BEFORE the B meeting starts by saying this is solely for its PDPs

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:So we could ask for an earlier day B+ type meeting saying it is for our WGs.

Heidi Ullrich:@Olivier, B+ is an option - that is an extra day

Heidi Ullrich:so you are asking for a B++?

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:unless Alan says otherwise, I thikn we'd probably be able to work on a B+ ?

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:but GNSO is saying "it's B, not B+"

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:B simple plus PDP

sandra hoferichter:bye all!

• No labels