Date: 27 November 2009
Time: 16:00 - 17:00 UTC (17:00 - 18:00 CET). For the time in various timezones click here
Meeting Number: AL.EU/CC.1109/1
Who is on the dial-out list for this call?
Participants: W. Ludwig, D. Greve, O. Crepin-Leblond, S. Bachollet, H. Jensen, P. Vande Walle
Apologies: H. Ullrich
Staff: N. Ashton-Hart
Summary Minutes: Minutes 27 November 2009
Action Items: Action Items 27 November 2009
A G E N D A
1. Roll Call and apologies
2. Review of Summary Minutes of 28 October 2009
Proposed Agenda Items:
1. Feedback from the Seoul Meeting
a. Key At-Large outputs and action items - click here for the At-Large list of meetings
2. Feedback from the IGF
3. At-Large Implementation Outline- next steps
4. Process to select the At-Large Voting Board Director -click here for the At-Large Director Appointment Process Workspace
5. Recent and Upcoming Activities of ALAC (Sebastien, Adam and Patrick)
6. EURALO Outreach
a. EURALO Flyer - 2009
b. Regional Events - feedback and planning
7. Brief overview on the restructuring of the At-Large website
8. Any other Business
Maybe better to reschedule the 23rd (Monday) same time ?
The day prior to the ALAC meeting.
Because a lot of participants are at the IGF.
Adam, Heike, Rudi, Annette, Olivier, Wolfgang for the ones I know.
contributed by email@example.com on 2009-11-16 07:59:43 GMT
I have a conflict of Agenda the 25th. And it is after the ALAC meeting.
But I can do one hour earlier.
Or 2 hours later.
All the best
contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2009-11-17 07:05:32 GMT