Date: 27 November 2009
Time: 16:00 - 17:00 UTC (17:00 - 18:00 CET). For the time in various timezones click here
Meeting Number: AL.EU/CC.1109/1
How can I participate in this meeting?
Who is on the dial-out list for this call?
Participants: W. Ludwig, D. Greve, O. Crepin-Leblond, S. Bachollet, H. Jensen, P. Vande Walle
Apologies: H. Ullrich
Staff: N. Ashton-Hart
Summary Minutes: Minutes 27 November 2009
Action Items: Action Items 27 November 2009
A G E N D A
1. Roll Call and apologies
2. Review of Summary Minutes of 28 October 2009
3. Review of Action Items 28 October 2009
4. Open Public Comment Periods(All open public comments)
a. At-Large Policy Advice Development Schedule
Proposed Agenda Items:
1. Feedback from the Seoul Meeting
a. Key At-Large outputs and action items - click here for the At-Large list of meetings
2. Feedback from the IGF
3. At-Large Implementation Outline- next steps
4. Process to select the At-Large Voting Board Director -click here for the At-Large Director Appointment Process Workspace
5. Recent and Upcoming Activities of ALAC (Sebastien, Adam and Patrick)
6. EURALO Outreach
a. EURALO Flyer - 2009
b. Regional Events - feedback and planning
7. Brief overview on the restructuring of the At-Large website
8. Any other Business
Maybe better to reschedule the 23rd (Monday) same time ?
The day prior to the ALAC meeting.
Because a lot of participants are at the IGF.
Adam, Heike, Rudi, Annette, Olivier, Wolfgang for the ones I know.
contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2009-11-16 07:59:43 GMT
I have a conflict of Agenda the 25th. And it is after the ALAC meeting.
But I can do one hour earlier.
Or 2 hours later.
All the best
contributed by email@example.com on 2009-11-17 07:05:32 GMT