The next call for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Working Group is scheduled to take place on Monday, 13 June 2016 at 13:00 UTC for 90 minutes.
06:00 PDT, 09:00 EDT, 14:00 London 15:00 CEST
for other places see http://tinyurl.com/hbuht3o
1. Review Agenda
2. Roll Call/SOIs
3. Review of action items (https://community.icann.org/x/A0WAAw)
4. Planning for ICANN56, Helsinki (annotated working draft agenda attached as Word/PDF)
Apologies: Amr Elsadr, Freida Tallon
On audio only: None
1. Review of action items (https://community.icann.org/x/A0WAAw)
#12 (also #22) -- Complete. CC1 letters were sent on 10 June.
2. Planning for ICANN56, Helsinki (annotated working draft agenda attached as Word/PDF)
a. Cross community session: PDP on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures – Tuesday 28 June, 1700 – 1830
#3 Topics of Broad Community Interest – Request for volunteers as topic leaders to stimulate discussion (point out questions that people could address at the microphone).
d. Promoting applications from underserved regions/developing countries: Cheryl Langdon-Orr
f. Geographic Names and other Names of public interest (at the second-level) -- May include non-country, territory names, city, etc.: Susan Payne
h. (Safeguards/PICs): Alan Greenberg
j. How can implementation work proceed in parallel with policy development: Jeff Neuman
Action Item: Need a volunteer for e. community applications. Those who submitted community applications should consider introducing the topic in an objective way.
b. F2F: PDP on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures – Wednesday 29 June, 1045 – 1500
1) Add a new topic: a streamlined .brand process, under #3 as the last item, if time allows.
2) Publish programs as early as possible with timeframes for planning purposes.