Nathalie  Peregrine:Welcome to the NARALO March monthly call on Monday 11 March 2013 at 1900 UTC.
  Silvia Vivanco:Welcome Garth
  Silvia Vivanco:I will move you to host
  Eduardo Diaz:¡Hola a todos!
  Garth Bruen:Staff, I am trying to capture a crash. This is why I have two logins.
  Julia Charvolen:Can we help you?
  Garth Bruen:I will discuss this on the call, but mine and others Adobe Connect have been freezing or crashing on these calls. I will capture the data if I can and forward it to Matt.
  Murray McKercher:hello from Toronto!
  Garth Bruen:Can the person signed in as "guest" introduce his or herself?
  guest:Andy Weissberg = guest, sorry
  guest:hi garth
  guest:hi all
  Silvia Vivanco:Hello all
  Garth Bruen:Ok
  Heidi Ullrich:Staff are ready!
  Evan Leibovitch:you missed one. I'm on the call
  Julia Charvolen:Sure Evan I will add you right away
  Julia Charvolen:thank you for letting me know
  Julia Charvolen:Alan Greenberg has joined the call
  Alan Greenberg:And left and rejoined
  Silvia Vivanco:Staff will note AIs and transcript will be available within 48-72 hrs
  Joly MacFie:Heidi, confirming address was 373 Broadway #b17 NYC 10013
  Heidi Ullrich:@Joly, correct.
  Evan Leibovitch:need to reboot. Will be exiting AC for a few moments but will be re-entering. Still on the Adigo call.
  Heidi Ullrich:Give me one moment for my colleague to check the tracking of the shipment
  Murray McKercher:I have a visa and have not sent these to Staff...as a non-sponsored NARALO member
  Heidi Ullrich:@BEIJING TRAVELLERS: check out US Embassy in Beijing's Air Quality Readings:http://beijing.usembassy-china.org.cn/aqirecent3.html
  Alan Greenberg:They don't want last minute emergencies...
  Avri Doria:has constituency travel already made flight arangements for you all?
  Avri Doria:is there a claim that someone infracted the pliteness rules?
  Avri Doria:ah, i missed the personal comments..  better go back and read my archive.
  Joly MacFie:me to
  Murray McKercher:I agree with Garth's comments...
  Alan Greenberg:In addition to the ALAC COde of Conduct, there is an over-riding ICANN standard of behaviour. -http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability/expected-standards
  Joly MacFie:On the topic of OT mails. I apologize for my one on phone unlocking - it was an email flub - it was meant to go to discuss@isoc-ny.org - please feel free to delete it from records.
  Joly MacFie:As far as some of Glenn's submissions go, I trust that now that ISOC CAnada is up and running, he has a more appropriate venue for some of his wider concerns about connectivity etc.
  Heidi Ullrich:@Joly, FedEx confirmed the brochures were delivered on 2/28.
  Silvia Vivanco:Please kindly state your name
  Silvia Vivanco:before speaking
  Joly MacFie:OK, I'l check with the management in my building who take mails packages when I'm out.
  Heidi Ullrich:There was some delay due to snow, but delivery was confirmed.
  Eduardo Diaz:@Evan:  Garth sent a meessage to Dev before the deadline with a vote tally
  Evan Leibovitch:There was a vote?
  Darlene Thompson:Yes
  Eduardo Diaz:Not a formal vote. I think it was a measured of the people that where in the email exchanges. I think the problem was that there was not a formal vote
  Evan Leibovitch:If you mean the 24-hour poll, I' m not sure I would call that a vote. Certainky not one that allows ALS consultation or enables Alan to poll individual members.
  Eduardo Diaz:@Evan agreed that there was no formal vote but the point is that Garth did send an email to Dev
  Evan Leibovitch:The audio is coming through on AC but not adigo
  Eduardo Diaz:Kudos for Darlene!
  Heidi Ullrich:+1, Darlene!!!
  Darlene Thompson:It keeps stalling on this end.  Can other's see and hear it OK?
  Heidi Ullrich:Running smooth for me
  Garth Bruen:Hey there's Darlene!
  Avri Doria:coming through fine for me.
  Darlene Thompson:Thanks!
  Avri Doria:good story
  Carlton Samuels:Congrats Darlene. Working on a project in St. Lucia that has a CAP component.
  Carlton Samuels:Maybe I can get you down there kinda sharing experiences
  Murray McKercher:nice presentation..worked well for me on AC
  Silvia Vivanco:Congratulations Darlene! the video is very interesting and well made!
  Silvia Vivanco:Bravo Darlene!
  Darlene Thompson:Looking forward to it Carlton!
  Thomas Lowenhaupt:Avri, where are those materials that were sent out?
  Thomas Lowenhaupt:A link to Avri's voting materials will be appreciated.
  Avri Doria:Thomas, I will find it.  sec.
  Thomas Lowenhaupt:Thanks.
  Avri Doria:Garth, I was not objecting some much as fretting based on previous expereinces.
  Silvia Vivanco:So in the meantime Garth, staff will not remove any org from the list until he hear from NARALO's Chair
  Silvia Vivanco:and we have your specific instructions to delete them
  Garth Bruen:Ok Avri, start putting your views on the list, I will promote the discussion
  Darlene Thompson:The rules for de-accreditation are quoted in the agenda and it is very clear.
  Julia Charvolen:Olivier Crepin Leblond joind the call
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:apologies for the late arrival
  Avri Doria:i switched from firefox to safari and it is MUCH better
  Avri Doria:and i too found  android impossible for adobe connect
  Avri Doria:Darlene, on the rules, i assumed there were rules, but I would also encourage a due dillegnece check list that meets, and even goes beyond the rules.
  Avri Doria:13th is submission deadline for the objection.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:+1 to everything Evan has said.
  Darlene Thompson:Thanks all
  Joly MacFie:bye
  Thomas Lowenhaupt:bye
  Carlton Samuels:See y'all
  Evan Leibovitch:bye!
  • No labels