Seth Greene: NARALO CHAT:  13 JUNE 2011

Seth Greene: Hello, everyone.

Gareth Shearman: Hi What's the udio passcode for this eeting - the page "how can I partiipate" is wrong?

Gareth Shearman: audio

Seth Greene: Hi, Gareth.  Adigo line pass code 1638#

Gareth Shearman: Thanks

Gareth Shearman: By the way, my absence last month should be noted as an apoogy, because I did indicate that I wasn't going to be available

Gareth Shearman: apology

Beau Brendler: Greetings. We'll be starting shortly...right now I am trying to find the page with the call-in details, as the one on the telephone conference page links to something else that doesn't have phone numbers

Seth Greene: Beau, call in number:  1-800-550-6865.  Code # 1638#.

Beau Brendler: Thanks. I went back to the May note and that's off as well.

Allan Skuce: Hi my firefax seemed to not work.

Gareth Shearman: Hi Allan  If you can get any browser working the URL for the Adobe room is https://community.icann.org/x/GQEBAQ

Beau Brendler: Policy: RAA on Beau's list

Beau Brendler: Policy: Pre-registration statement is an NA policy issue

Beau Brendler: Policy: Jean-Jacques' and Evan's new procedural group

Beau Brendler: Policy: Enforcement department...is that back up to full-power?

Beau Brendler: Policy: RAA NEGOTIATED IN SECRET?

Beau Brendler: Should it be a joint statement of NARALO or ALAC? What is there to be gained or lost by teaming up

Alan Greenberg: From ALAC ALS procedures (http://www.atlarge.icann.org/framework.htm#CertificationProcess)

Alan Greenberg: 7. Decisions to de-certify an ALS shall require a 2/3 majority of the members of the ALAC who cast a vote as provided in the Rules of Procedure of the ALAC, and any decertification decision shall be subject to review as provided in the ICANN Bylaws, Article IV, Section 2. Reasons for the ALAC to pursue de-certification action, and to de-certify an ALS, may include persistent non-compliance with significant ALS requirements. The ALAC will provide advance notice to the ALS in question, and the ALS will have an opportunity to be heard and respond to the ALAC prior to a decision on de-certification. The ALAC will notify the ALS of its de-certification decision and provide information on requesting a review of the decision.

Beau Brendler: adios

• No labels