Work Team C 26.10.10 - Teleconference
Date: Tuesday, 26 October 2010
Time: 20:00 - 21:00 UTC. For the time in various timezones click here
Meeting Number: WORKTEAMC/1010/1
How can I participate in this meeting?
Who is on the dial out list for this meeting?
Participants:Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Tijani Ben Jemaa, Sylvia Herlein, Dave Kissoondoyal, Gareth Shearman
Apologies: James Corbin, Adam Peake (standing apology)
Staff: Seth Greene, Heidi Ullrich, Gisella Gruber-White
Summary Minutes: Work Team C 26.10.10 Summary Minutes
Action Items: Work Team C 26.10.10 Action Items
Chat: Work Team C 26.10.10 Chat
Adobe Connect Chatroom: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/workteamc2010/
A G E N D A -
WT C AGENDA: 26 OCT 2010
STANDING AGENDA ITEMS
1. Roll call - 5 min
2. Review of AIs from 28 Sep 2010 meeting - 5 min
a. Heidi to inquire if FY12 budget timeline can be released in written form to WT C (assuming Kevin Wilson’s e-mail during week of 11 Oct to SO and AC leadership did not included the timeline already).
- Status: In progress.
b. Tijani to e-mail (on about 12 OCt 2010) all members of WT C to ask (a) if they agree or not with the use of a SWOT analysis and (b) if they suggest alternative tools.
- Status: Done.
c. (If no alternative tools are suggested by WT C members via e-mail) Olivier and Tijani to initiate WT C SWOT analysis limited to the WT's recommendations (Recs. 5 & 6), on about 20 Oct 2010.
- Status: SWOT initiated on Recs. 5 & 6; see item for discussion below.
ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION
3. WT C Simplified At-Large Improvements Outline - Seth, 5 min.
4. Continued planning for WT C's meeting with CFO Kevin Wilson in Cartagena -- 10 min
5. SWOT analysis of Recs. 5 & 6 – 15 min
- See “Strategic planning for WT C (O. Crepin-Leblond; 26 Sep 2010)” either on the WT C Workspace or here.
6. Discussion of which discrete subtasks under Recs. 5 & 6 the WT should prioritize for completion and how to do so – 10 min.
- Access the WT C Simplified At-Large Improvements Outline directly or via the WT C Workspace.
7. Any other business - 5 min
8. Confirmation of next meeting: Tue, 9 Nov 2010, at 20:00 UTC – 5 min