At-Large Improvements Work Team B Teleconference
Meeting Number: WORKTEAMB/1110/1
Date: Wednesday, 03 November 2010
Time: 13:00 - 14:00 UTC . (For the time in various timezones click here)
Adobe Connect Chatroom: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/workteamb/
How can I participate in this meeting?
Who is on the dial out list for this meeting?
Annalisa Roger, Fouad Bajwa, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Sébastien Bachollet, Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Darlene A. Thompson, Gordon Chillcott, Yaovi Atohoun
Apologies: Gareth Shearman, Michel Tchonang, Wolf Ludwig
Seth Greene, Matthias Langenegger
Summary Minutes: Improvements Work Team B 03.11.10 Summary Minutes
Action Items: Improvements Work Team B 03.11.10 Action Items
Chat: Improvements Work Team B 03.11.10 Chat
Transcript: Improvements Work Team B 03.11.10 Transcript
Agenda: 03 November 2010
WT B AGENDA: 3 NOVEMBER 2010
STANDING AGENDA ITEMS
1. Roll call - 5 min
2. Review of AIs from 20 Oct 2010 meeting - 5 min
a. Seth to confirm WT B members have permission to access WT B Confluence pages.
- Status: Confirmed. But problems have occurred, so each WT member should confirm access.
b. Matthias to edit “Comparison of RALO Provision on Membership and Participation” link on the Overview RALO Instruments page to indicate clearly that it is a link.
- Status: Done.
c. Seth to inform Heidi that, in Cartagena, WT B (a) would like informal breakfast meeting on Thur. and (b) will participate in Improvements update during ALAC/Regional Wrap-Up.
- Status: Because of conflict w/ Abuse of the DNS forum, WT B’s informal meeting is now on Wed at 7:30 am in conf. center (trying to open at 7:30, rather than 8:00 am).
d. Matthias to create a new Confluence page comparing memberships of all RALOs according to guidelines from Fouad.
- Status: Done; see Comparison of RALO participation/membership rules. Discussion item below.
e. Seth to set up WT B’s Adobe Chat Room to include a pod w/ live links needed for meetings.
- Status: Done.
ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION/DECISION
3. Possible change of WT B call time from 13:00 UTC to 14:00 UTC after daylight saving time ends in US (7 November) – 5 min.
4. New page comparing membership/participation rules of RALOs – Matthias, 5 min.
5. Response of RALOs regarding WT B’s invitation to coordinate outreach/inreach to ALSes – Matthias, 5 min.
6. Review of WT B recommendation subtasks to identify those easily completed (“quick wins”) – 10 min.
7. Planning for WT B’s short report during ALAC & Regional Wrap-Up in Cartagena – 10 min.
8. Any other business – 5 min.
9. Confirmation of next meeting: Wed, 17 Nov – 5 min
- Time dependent on item #3 above.