Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to the EURALO Events Prep call on Thursday 03 May 2012
  Rudi Vansnick:there is no audio bridge ?
  Wolf Ludwig:I am dialing in ...
  Silvia Vivanco:Welcome all
  Gisella Gruber-White:Rudi - we have the ADIGO bridge
  Rudi Vansnick:no audio here ...
  Gisella Gruber-White:2012 Stockholm GA planning and preparation – see:https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2012+EURALO+General+Assembly
  Silvia Vivanco:Welcome Oksana
  Oksana Prykhodko:Hi, Silvia, hi everybody)
  Siranush Vardanyan:hi, everybody
  Rudi Vansnick:no questions so far
  Oksana Prykhodko:I am sorry for the delay with monthly reports, I will do them till the next week (after our May holidays)
  Siranush Vardanyan:i would love to help again, but not sure if I will be in Stockholm
  Rudi Vansnick:marvelous Heidi
  Heidi Ullrich:We are your support staff!! :)
  Heidi Ullrich:Thanks, Oksana. We look forward to receiving the monthly reports.
  Heidi Ullrich:At-Large Anniversary Events Workspace: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Anniversary+Events+Workspace
  Oksana Prykhodko:It would be great to mark all achievements of ALAC/EURALO members (as MAG members and so on)
  Rudi Vansnick:agree with Olivier
  Heidi Ullrich:Also, there would be logistical challenges to get everyone to and from the meeting venue
  Wolf Ludwig:The price is exaggerated!
  Rudi Vansnick:maybe work out 2 scenario's : a enlarged one and a smaller one
  Yrjö Länsipuro:Wolfgang is a good choice
  Oksana Prykhodko:Great choice!
  Siranush Vardanyan:agree
  Rudi Vansnick:not necessarely, it could be a background presentation
  Rudi Vansnick:with each ALs represented
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:a cyclic presentation of slides which do not relate to what is being said is distracting and people lose interest quickly. Seen at many prior events
  Yrjö Länsipuro:Andrew was speaking at the welcoming ceremony of the San Francisco meeting, reminiscing about old times. It was good, to my mind. Transcript is there, take a look.
  Heidi Ullrich:Not just EURALOs, all RALOs.
  Siranush Vardanyan:sorry, need to leave the call now-\=
  Heidi Ullrich:Bye, Siranush.
  Siranush Vardanyan:bye, will read the transcript
  Rudi Vansnick:then we need also the input from other ralo's
  Rudi Vansnick:not only from Euralo members
  Rudi Vansnick:this group is only with Euralo members so far
  Rudi Vansnick:Roberto i think
  Rudi Vansnick:Roberto Gaetano ?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Gaetano?
  Rudi Vansnick:i remember we played soccer in Lisbon  and he was the leader at that time
  Rudi Vansnick:i agree with Olivier
  Rudi Vansnick:and how was ALAC involved in ICANN's decision process
  Oksana Prykhodko:Me too
  Oksana Prykhodko:agree with Olivier and Rudi
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:yes
  Rudi Vansnick:ok for me
  Yrjö Länsipuro:I have to leave at the top of the hour. A conference on the coming up.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:It would be fun to have photos of them then, and then see them in person now :-)
  Oksana Prykhodko:I tried to discuss sponsors' opponuties in Ukraine, but I talked about 3 000 Euros
  Oksana Prykhodko:We will have RIPE event in Odessa this May
  Rudi Vansnick:i have to leave having another meeting in about 5 minutes
  Rudi Vansnick:will read attentively the minutes and will look forward for the next steps
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I have to leave too :-(
  Oksana Prykhodko:Thank you very much!
  Silvia Vivanco:Sure, we are ready to assist Wolf. Please keep us in the loop as preparations start.
  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you! Good bye
  Oksana Prykhodko:Bye-bye
  Wolf Ludwig:Thanks and have a nice evening -- or still some work to do ;-) Bye

• No labels