Terri Agnew:Dear all, Welcome to the EURALO Monthly Meeting on Wednesday, 21 January 2015 at 1900 UTC

  Terri Agnew:meeting page: https://community.icann.org/x/A4cQAw

  Yuliya Morenets:Good evening

  Silvia Vivanco:Welcome all!

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:Good evening all!

  Narine Khachatryan:Hello everyone

  Wolf Ludwig:Good evening and welcome! Let's wait a couple of more minutes -- may be some more people will join ...

  sandra hoferichter:Hi all! Happy new year!

  Wolf Ludwig:Thanks Sandra -- good idea ;-)

  Terri Agnew:Action Items from the 16 December call: https://community.icann.org/x/jDjxAg

  Silvia Vivanco:Created by Kathy Schnitt, last modified by Silvia Vivanco on Dec 17, 2014  Translate Go to start of metadata 1. EURALO members  agreed that CROOP submissions should be focused  to support people to participate in EURODIG Sofia with the expectation to see growth in that area (finding future ALses in that area )2. EURALO to prepare a budget  request  to fund the GA in Dublin, early 2015 to be prepared and submitted.

  Terri Agnew:Policy Advice Development Page: https://community.icann.org/x/bwFO

  Terri Agnew:ICANN Public Comment page: https://www.icann.org/public-comments

  Terri Agnew:ICANN Draft Five-Year Operating Plan: https://community.icann.org/x/izTxAg

  Terri Agnew:Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Initial Report: https://community.icann.org/x/_YYQAw

  Heidi Ullrich:IMPORTANT for FY16 Special Requests: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY16+Budget+Development+Workspace

  Heidi Ullrich:PLEASE see the new FBSC criteria and timeline

  Terri Agnew:IDN TLDs - LGR Procedure Implementation - Maximal Starting Repertoire Version 2:https://community.icann.org/x/AYcQAw

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Yrjo Lansipuro

  Yrjö Länsipuro:Thanks Terry. Hi all!

  Terri Agnew:At-Large Potential Change to Registrar Accreditation Insurance Requirement Workspace:https://community.icann.org/x/6ZQQAw

  Narine Khachatryan 2:there is a terrible noise

  Terri Agnew:WHOIS Accuracy Pilot Study Report: https://community.icann.org/x/Zo0QAw

  Terri Agnew:Annual IDN ccTLD Fast Track Process Review: https://community.icann.org/x/7JQQAw

  Terri Agnew:GNSO Policy & Implementation Working Group Publishes Initial Recommendations Report:https://community.icann.org/x/j5YQAw

  Terri Agnew:CCWG-Accountability F2F meeting : https://community.icann.org/x/ogDxAg

  Christopher:Sebastien. I think more detail would be very welcome, NOW!

  Heidi Ullrich:Please note that Accountability and the IANA Stewardship Functions' Transition are the two main "hot" topics for At-Large in Singapore

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:@Heidi, good reminder!

  sandra hoferichter:this "new" body needs an oversight body!

  sandra hoferichter:which needs another oversight:)

  Wolf Ludwig:Exactly Sandra, this is an important aspect!

  Christopher:Olivier: tu dixit.

  Heidi Ullrich:Apologies, I need to drop from the AC. I will remain on my mobile.

  Wolf Ludwig:It won't happen before Singapore ...

  Christopher:JJS: I have felt since London that the ICG mandate is too modest given the necessity to negotiatiat a joint proposal.

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:IMPORTANT: 2 Webinars for the At-Large Community are scheduled: IANA Functions stewardship transition on Wednesday 11/03/2015 and Enhancing ICANN Accountability and Governance on Wednesday 15/04/2015

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:These two Webinars will both inform our community and, I hope, trigger more input from the End User Community

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I am very surprised that so few voices of End Users have been heard in our Community

  Wolf Ludwig:I think from the EURALO POV there is agreement on an*internal* solution!

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:@Christopher: "one ne peut pas faire boire un âne qui n'a pas soif". You remember, I had spoken out in strong terms at ICG, but was in a minority.

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:(on)

  Wolf Ludwig:I was dropped out! Please call my again!

  Terri Agnew:@Wolf, will do

  Wolf Ludwig:Thanks!

  Wolf Ludwig:Thanks -- back again.

  Terri Agnew:@all, Wolf is back on audio

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:On all of the discussions we are having, we are made to feel like a minority voice. I believe that a lot of these accusations of being a minority are not supported by any evidence

  sandra hoferichter:Are the results of the survey available, when we where asked to fulfill by the end of last year about the internal or externa solution?

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Yes @Sandra they are - and they were clearly for an internal solution

  sandra hoferichter:That was my expectation

  sandra hoferichter:but can we see them?

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I believe the results are published somewhere on the At-Large IANA Stewardship transition WIKI pages

  sandra hoferichter:okay maybe I misse dit.

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Perhaps Staff could look for them & let us know?

  Silvia Vivanco:Yes we can do that Olivier, please gives a title to search the wikis

  sandra hoferichter:with this survey at least I put all my faith in the participants in the respective WG on this IANA process

  Silvia Vivanco:See EURODIG : http://www.eurodig.org/eurodig-2015/

  Silvia Vivanco:Please mute speakers if not speaking

  Wolf Ludwig:There is a disturbance in the line ...

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Sandra asked for the results of the Survey that we had sent to At-Large. The At-Large IANA Issues WG responses are on: https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-2KDRZTVV/ and the responses from non WG members are on https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-FFKN5NVV/

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:These were very early surveys. In the November Frankfurt IANA CWG meeting, the Strawman proposals were DROPPED after a couple of hours and a new proposal was constructed, which did not agree with the points that we derived from the At-Large Survey

  Silvia Vivanco:Regional Adive deadline for Internet Support Foundation (Russia) is today at 23:59 UTC

  sandra hoferichter:Thank you Olivier!

  Silvia Vivanco:At Large meetings: See : https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Meetings+-+Tuesday%2C+10+February+2015+Workspace

  Terri Agnew:Special Budget Requests FY16: https://community.icann.org/x/1YMQAw


  Christopher:Thankyou, Wolf and colleagues. Good night. CW

  Silvia Vivanco:We can coordinate with Gisella

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:Goodbye all!

  Silvia Vivanco:Noted re timing I will tell Gisella to organize it

  sandra hoferichter:also I cannot sayt at the phone all afternoon/ evening not sure about others

  Pedro Veiga:Sorry but I have to leave. Thank you all

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:The original Strawman Matrix location can be found from any IANA Issues WG conference call pages: for example https://community.icann.org/x/mo4QAw

  sandra hoferichter:Bye bye

  Narine Khachatryan 2:Than you and good night

  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you all bye !

  Silvia Vivanco:AIs will be posted shortly

  • No labels