EURALO Monthly December teleconference
Date: Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Time: 19:00 - 20:00 UTC For the time in various timezones click here
Meeting Number: AL.EU/CC.1213/1
How can I participate in this meeting?
Adobe room: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/euralo
Participants: Wolf Ludwig, Narine Khachatryan, Oksana Prykhodko, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Greta Jeske, Sandra Hoferichter, Yuliya Morenets, Siranush Vardanyan, Yrjo Lansipuro, Rudi Vansnick
Apologies: Christopher Wilkinson, Jordi Iparraguirre, Bill Drake
Staff: Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Julia Charvolen
Call management: Julia Charvolen
Action Items: EURALO Action Items 10 December 2013
Transcript: EURALO Transcript 10 December 2013
Adobe Connect Chat: EURALO AC Chat 10 December 2013
Adobe Connect Chatroom: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/euralo
1. Roll Call and apologies
2. Review of the Action Items from the October call
3. Briefing on current ALAC consultations and initiatives / Materials for public comments - Olivier (15 min.)
Policy Advice Development Page
See: ICANN Public Comment page
- Statements or Endorsements currently being developed, reviewed or voted on by the ALAC
- ccNSO FoI WG's Interim Report on "Revocation" – ALAC drafting a Statement
- Proposed Bylaws Changes Regarding the Technical Liaison Group – ALAC drafting a Statement
- Protection of IGO and INGO Identifiers in All gTLDs (PDP) Recommendations for Board Consideration – ALAC considering drafting a Statement
- Study on Whois Misuse – ALAC considering drafting a Statement
- Proposal for a Specification 13 to the ICANN Registry Agreement to Contractually Reflect Certain Limited Aspects of ".Brand" New gTLDs – ALAC considering drafting a Statement
- ICANN's Draft Vision, Mission & Focus Areas for a Five-Year Strategic Plan – ALAC considering drafting a Statement
4. Update on last ICANN 48 meeting in BA and relevant/related issues (Wolf and all 5 min.)
· Buenos Aires ALAC and At-Large Action Items 17-21 November Workspace”.
5. Briefing on CROPP (Olivier 5 min.)
- potential events in the region (EuroDIG, Studienkreis etc.) (Wolf and all 5 min.)
- representatives for CROPP Review team (Wolf and all 3 min.)
6. ATLAS II event planning incl. Survey results -- Wolf (5 min.)
7. Report on ICANN Academy pilot in BA - Sandra (5 min.)
8. Next year 2014 challenges for the region – Wolf and all (10 min.)
- Board candidate (Seat 15) selection and voting consultation
- EuroDIG in Berlin
- ATLAS II in London (front door) and next EURALO GA
9. Any other Business - All (5 min.)
Hi the EURALO team
I'd really appreciate a little reminder in "Other Business" asking for any comments about how the ALAC Metrics WG might measure ALAC performance. Many thanks.
Thank you for this reminder. Please EURALO see the Metrics WIKI page and provide your comments!
I have seen your comment or “invitation”, Maureen but didn't put it on our call agenda because a) it was extensive enough already and b) there won't be any comments from our members – the subject is far too specific! EURALO defined subjects of key priorities for the region last June at our GA. This also means that we would like to concentrate on these issues! Therefore, I won’t push our members to submit a comment on whatever subject what has less relevance for us/them. I hope you will understand my point.
Hi spammer – how STUPID someone must be wasting his time or having "fun" by spamming workspaces like this? Go and see a doctor! Your state of mind is at stake!