- 1. Ariel Liang to open the documents EURALO Hot Topics and At-Large Policy issues, so EURALO members can review and comment.
- 2. Olivier Crepin-Leblond to ask the CROPP RT if a request from a member to participate funded in an ICANN meeting is allowed.
- 3. EURALO Board- New election to start At-Large Staff to launch the nomination/ election process in coordination with EURALO Chair and Secretariat.
- 4. ALS Engagement Task Force members to read the letter drafted by Yrjo and provide comments.
- 5. Terri Agnew to note nominations from Oksana and Oliver for the BMSPC and Jordi, Sandra (declined nomination), Roberto (declined nomination)Yrjo, for the BCEC
- 6. Gisella Gruber to coordinate with Olivier and to send a doodle to set date and time of September call for one week later or earlier.
- 7. Article 19 - Staff to review the DD and the organization's legal structure and international nature to ensure it is able to join At-Large. EURALO will need more time for Regional Advice.