Evin Erdogdu:Welcome to the At-Large Regional Leadership Call on Monday, 08 May 2017 from 16:00 UTC - 17:30 UTC.
  Javier Rúa-Jovet:Hi to all; will listen in!
  Evin Erdogdu:Welcome everyone. We will start shortly.
  Glenn McKnight:Hi Javier.
  Silvia Vivanco:Welcome all
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:Dev has ended the other call
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:awaiting a dial out
  Glenn McKnight:We jumped the other call 
  judith hellerstein:HI All.  sorry for being late. I just got off the TTF call
  Evin Erdogdu:Welcome!
  Silvia Vivanco:we are wrapping up TTF thank you for your patience 
  Sarah Kiden:Hi all
  Glenn McKnight:Hi Sarah  can you or someone else provide a summary of your  IGF Proposal.  I don't see it on the wiki
  Sarah Kiden:I think Aziz will. I wasn't part of the team that drafted it
  Glenn McKnight:Ok,  
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Hello all - just stepping away for a few minutes but will be back for the community onboarding
  Sarah Kiden:I will also drop off AC for a bit. I'm on my way home. I'll be on dial-out
  Javier Rúa-Jovet:Hi Olivier
  Maritza Aguero:Hello all!
  Glenn McKnight:Hi Maritza
  Maritza Aguero:Hi Glenn!!
  Aziz Hilali:ok
  Aziz Hilali:i m ready
  Glenn McKnight:noise
  Glenn McKnight:someones phone
  Javier Rúa-Jovet:something's beeping... and sound comes and goes...
  judith hellerstein:Can some one find that annoying beep
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:back
  Satish Babu:Can't hear you...
  judith hellerstein:We cannot hear glenn
  Maritza Aguero:Your audio is not working Glenn!
  Glenn McKnight:My question was agenda.  Action Items from last meeting 
  Silvia Vivanco:Noted Aziz
  Silvia Vivanco:under 8
  Silvia Vivanco:8. Setting Agenda for Johannesburg meetingand  AFRALO plans for Johanesburg meeting - Aziz -  10 mins
  Glenn McKnight:no
  Silvia Vivanco:@ Olivier we will need to check the AIs of the Copenhagen meeting
  Glenn McKnight:We can circle back on this 
  Glenn McKnight:four
  Glenn McKnight:four proposals
  Glenn McKnight:Outreach and Engagement 
  Maritza Aguero:Congrats!
  Silvia Vivanco:Action Items of Copenhagen meeting: 
  Glenn McKnight:sure
  Glenn McKnight:Missing APRALO and AFRALO 
  Glenn McKnight:Only O and E and Euralo
  Ali AlMeshal:will posted later 
  judith hellerstein:Can you provide a link to the IGF proposal that was submitted
  Satish Babu:I just added the APRALO proposal...
  Glenn McKnight:Thanks Satish
  Silvia Vivanco:1) At - Large Regional Leadership Meeting@Olivier Crepin-Leblond to change the RALO comments on ITEMS recommendations Google doc to “edit mode”,  a small team will be polishing the report for the next 48 hrs and receiving feedback.  2) The final document will be sent to all of the RALOs for approval.RALO leaders to work together on a database with Best practices on how to organize a RALO General Assembly 3) RALO leaders to follow up on the Document Development Pilot Project (DP) at next RALO Secretariats teleconference
  Evin Erdogdu:We have the APRALO and EURALO proposals ready to share in the pod.
  Satish Babu:Thanks Evin.
  Evin Erdogdu:Certainly, Satish!
  Glenn McKnight:@silvia   I have another  Action item for this meeitng  .  We have been meeting  Goran for a coffee discussion, we need to get our community to let us know what our concerns are . We can use this meeting more productively 
  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you Glenn
  Glenn McKnight:silence
  Satish Babu:I just added it while we were speaking...not sure if the page is moderated...
  judith hellerstein:All I see is the title
  Evin Erdogdu:MENA = Middle East and North Africa.
  Evin Erdogdu:@Judith, it could be a technical issue with the page. We will look into it, thank you!
  Javier Rúa-Jovet:That topic (
  Javier Rúa-Jovet:sorry typo
  Satish Babu:We are putting in the rest of the proposal into the Wiki shortly.
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:No, good summary, Glenn
  Glenn McKnight:no good summary??
  Glenn McKnight:the value of a comma
  Satish Babu::-)
  judith hellerstein:I am listed as a resource person
  Ali AlMeshal:Just a note that in APRALO proposal , we have the same issue in the speakers list
  judith hellerstein:so I could have been added
  Ali AlMeshal:That is why just subit what ever was accepted but we have other list of spakers to add once it is approved
  Glenn McKnight:My problem  the  people including myself  was a listed  resource and it wasn't adding me and others
  judith hellerstein:I should have been able to be added since I am on the resource list
  Glenn McKnight:as stated it was rejecting most of the names and only three names were accepted
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:email the IGF secretariat to give them the names of the people that failed to be included
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:when a name is rejected you need to create a bio for them
  Glenn McKnight:Good idea  Oliver  I  told them we had challenges as stated Tijani ran into issues
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:I had no problem at all
  Aziz Hilali:Olivier j'ai demandé la parole
  Glenn McKnight:Oliver you are special
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:I checked each name by trying to build a bio for them and then it all worked
  Glenn McKnight:I will reach out to them again 
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:pardon Aziz je n'avais pas vu ta main :-)
  Glenn McKnight:Booth is requested
  Ali AlMeshal:most wellcome 
  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you APRALO for adding the WS proppsal
  Silvia Vivanco:Proposal, thanks Ali
  Silvia Vivanco:1) At - Large Regional Leadership Meeting@Olivier Crepin-Leblond to change the RALO comments on ITEMS recommendations Google doc to “edit mode”,  a small team will be polishing the report for the next 48 hrs and receiving feedback.  2) The final document will be sent to all of the RALOs for approval.RALO leaders to work together on a database with Best practices on how to organize a RALO General Assembly 3) RALO leaders to follow up on the Document Development Pilot Project (DP) at next RALO Secretariats teleconferenceEvin Erdogdu: We have the APRALO and EURALO proposals ready to share in the pod.
  Glenn McKnight:I remember a childrens  drink called PDQ 
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:Dan -- DDP = Document Drafting Program?
  Javier Rúa-Jovet:Must go.  Bye to all.
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:PCP = another acronym!!!!!!!!!! Policy Comment Program!
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:Policy Comment Process
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:Oh Dead --- no -- it's ublic Comment Proceeding (PCP)
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Hopefully the DDP will continue to address topics and issues involved in the PCP ASAP  ;-)
  Satish Babu:Thanks Dan!
  judith hellerstein:on the IGF, it seems they changed the format of resource persons and so you need to have checked the box on your profile page to be listed as a resource person.  They did not just use the same list as last time
  Satish Babu:Apologies...I have to leave in 10 min.
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:ok Satish - noted
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:This is a 90 minute call
  Heidi Ullrich:@Olivier, that is something Comms might be able to do if a formal request is made
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:ok thans @Heidi
  Satish Babu:@OCL, on the agenda #6, APRALO has just completed our survey, and we will be tabulating the results shortly.
  Heidi Ullrich:@All, if EURALO is getting primers from their hot topics, could the other regions consider also asking for primers once they have their hot topics? 
  Satish Babu:Thanks and bye...will catch up from the transcript (particularly on the RALO GA and onboarding).
  Evin Erdogdu:Hello all, Dev will start remarks about At-Large Onboarding with the PPT in share pod, then I will make brief remarks.
  judith hellerstein:no echo
  Glenn McKnight:no 
  Glenn McKnight:Dev and I will be doing some short  video clips in Joberg. 3 minutes max  and looking for  volunteers
  judith hellerstein:This is a good idea
  Silvia Vivanco:The timing of the AFRALO onboarding call is good as AFRALO ALses are preparing to attend the F2F meeting 
  Heidi Ullrich:@Dev +1! Could we have an AI to work to collaborate? 
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:I should also mention that the two persons that have worked with us - Beran Gillen and Issac Maposa
  Glenn McKnight:Next itme  
  Glenn McKnight:NARALO ALS  Survey stats 
  Glenn McKnight:Glenn McKnight: 160 self identified subject matter experts  out of the  24 active  ALS's Glenn McKnight: 31 categoriesGlenn McKnight: started on Feb 28th
  Glenn McKnight:Glenn McKnight: 160 self identified subject matter experts  
  Heidi Ullrich:is this for the ALAC as well - so an At-Large onboarding? 
  Glenn McKnight: 31 categories
  Glenn McKnight: started on Feb 28th
  judith hellerstein:Was this  a90 minute call or a 120 minutes. I had originally thought it was a 60 minute call
  Glenn McKnight:90
  judith hellerstein:the instructions said 60 minutes--Further to the Doodle poll, the next At-Large Regional Leadership Call is scheduled for Monday, 08 May 2017 at 16:00 UTC for 60 mins.
  Glenn McKnight:email says
  Glenn McKnight:yesimnazlar@gmail.comDescription Dear All,Further to the Doodle poll, the next At-Large Regional Leadership Call is scheduled for Monday, 08 May 2017 at 16:00 UTC for 90 mins.
  judith hellerstein:not mine
  judith hellerstein:reminder sent late last night was only 60 minutes
  Wolf Ludwig:I have to leave in 5 minutes ...
  Evin Erdogdu:Please note the image in the pod is static.
  Glenn McKnight:NARALO list
  judith hellerstein:Yes I confirm that every email I go about this call says it was a 60 minute call
  Aziz Hilali:the webinar of May 11 must be postponed
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:@Judith - this was a 90 minute call. Or should be. :-)
  judith hellerstein:Can we make sure the emails that are sent out say that. As all the emails I got said 60 minutes
  Glenn McKnight:EURALO must take a bow
  Glenn McKnight:They produced a great  email message and I just jumped on it
  Glenn McKnight:We are happy to show you the methods to the other ralos
  Evin Erdogdu:We have only 10 extra minutes.
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:ok thanks
  Evin Erdogdu:You are welcome!
  judith hellerstein:we lost gisela
  judith hellerstein:I think this is a great idea
  Glenn McKnight:What happened to the  Face to Face attendance and daily reports?
  judith hellerstein:Yes.  tracking of the working groups will be helpful
  Glenn McKnight:As the WG  it will demonstrate how few people are active in WG
  Glenn McKnight:As stated we use the information at our  semi annual and annual reports
  Glenn McKnight:I suggest we need an update on the ITEMS recommendations at our  meeting 
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:I think this attendance information would have been very useful for the At-Large Review
  Glenn McKnight:Aziz  please add your  schedule a photo session of each ALS
  Glenn McKnight:Need the  AFRALO banner
  Glenn McKnight:Also a few group shots 
  Aziz Hilali:ok Glenn
  Aziz Hilali:Thank you
  Glenn McKnight:I will circulate and take pics of the GA
  Aziz Hilali:it's very kind of you Glenn
  Glenn McKnight:welcome
  Silvia Vivanco:noted yes I dropped the pilot
  Silvia Vivanco:and I will send the draft agenda on the mailing list
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:Thanks Silvia!
  Humberto Carrasco 2:thanks everybody 
  Ali AlMeshal:bye all
  Humberto Carrasco 2:have a nice day
  Evin Erdogdu:Thank you all!
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:bye all
  Heidi Ullrich:Bye All!
  • No labels