Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to the APRALO monthly call on Tuesday 25 September 2012 at 0500 UTC
  Gisella Gruber-White:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/d4soAg
  Gisella Gruber-White:Action Items: https://community.icann.org/x/SxEQAg
  Pavan Budhrani:hi all!
  Silvia Vivanco:Hello everyone
  Pavan Budhrani:there are 2 reqeusts for call outs
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Pavan - Karaitiana we have and the other dial-out as well
  Maureen Hilyard:hi everyone.. have coffe at hand.. ready to go
  Pavan Budhrani:There is a dial out request for Yashar Hajiyev +994 50 347 9938
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:Hi Yannis
  Silvia Vivanco:Welcome Hong!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:Yea!
  Hong Xue:Great, it is not working on Safari or Firefox but working on Chrome. Google-friendly setting_:)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:well at least it works
  Silvia Vivanco:Please be so kind to mute your speakers when not talking
  Silvia Vivanco:There is some background noise
  Fouad Bajwa:Hello Everyone
  Pavan Budhrani:I am sorry, I think the Action Items from last meeting are here
  Pavan Budhrani:https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Action+Items+28.08.2012
  Gisella Gruber-White:KT disconnected and now getting his voicemail - we will continue calling
  Gisella Gruber-White:Siranush Vardanyan joined the call
  Siranush Vardanyan:thanks, Gisella. Hello, everyone
  Gisella Gruber-White:We are trying to connect Sala but challenging connections
  Gisella Gruber-White:Sala has joined the call
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:speak up  OCL   mention  Baku though
  Siranush Vardanyan:i will be remote panelist there to present ICANN fellowship program during the youth workshop # 119\
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:Excellent
  Siranush Vardanyan:thanks, Cheryl
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:Yes  we can build  on the Genetal Budget session  at ICANN Toronto
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:I will be speaking in the Session by the NRO on critical internet resources and the SIDS one
  Fouad Bajwa:I have received my Invitation from the Azerbaijani Govt, just waiting for the green signal for the Baku meeting from Rinalia/Olivier
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:we're all waiting, Fouad.
  Fouad Bajwa::)
  Gisella Gruber-White:Yashar has disconnected and not yet able to connect him again
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:Black Knight ?
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Sala - yes
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:yup  we did forewarn
  Hong Xue:ALAC may comment on this issue , but really is not eligible to object.
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:Whilst we are on Policy issues, we need to update our APRALO wiki so that we can put stuff there on policies
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:can discuss this offline
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:every time I try and put the link to the letter from Michele Neylon here I get a connectivity issue :-(   so I will skype it  to  staff to add to thr notes or Chat  for me
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:finished
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:dropped out
  Gisella Gruber-White:you are back Sala
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:Thanks Pavan re: Survey; Thanks Gisella for getting me back
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:APRALO wiki needs updating
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:but brochure is ok
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:minor tweaking I suppose
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:redesign our information management; we can do it offline
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:not the website; the wiki
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:There's elections?
  Fouad Bajwa:No elections unless Holly has other ideas :)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:there is NO need for you to cause a ccasual vacancy  for 3 minths
  Fouad Bajwa:Holly should stay in her position until it ends since we have that clear possibility and availability between the lines of APRALO articles officer selections
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:exactly  Fouad
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:it workd for other RALOs  and it IS only until June
  Fouad Bajwa:Just in case if I lose electricity. I wanted to share the New GTLD RG activty update which is actually towards the end of the discussion. We have the following process of how ALAC files an objection to a new gTLD application. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/877052/gTLD-RG/At-Large-Objection-Process-v2.pdf
  Hong Xue:Yeah!
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:volunteers for Beijing?
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:we should also add the Youth Participation from Asia
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:awesome :)
  Hong Xue:Thanks all.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:our  GA is oplanned for Beijing ICANN Meeting
  Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro:Thanks all
  Fouad Bajwa:okay, take care everyone! bye bye!
  Maureen Hilyard:Bye everyone
  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you all
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:our  youth ALS  should be a part  YES
  Siranush Vardanyan:thank you all and see you soon in Toronto
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:looking forward to that  Bye
  Gisella Gruber-White:Thank you all

• No labels