Yesim Nazlar:Welcome to the All APRALO Committees Meeting taking place on Thursday, 07 September 2017 at 04:00 UTC
Yesim Nazlar:Agenda: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_DighB&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=ljB9W99vQa8oO-Lt_6KT8pKuf-i9SFTsjyWvYDKn35A&s=xlp8QgEYOOrENu1dbjZgNx290b3mM4OBfmzpfYv1Dcw&e=
Yesim Nazlar:Welcome Afifa!
Afifa Abbas:Hi Yesim..thanks :)
Pavan Budhrani:hello good morning all!
Satish Babu:Hi all!
Aris Ignacio:hello everyone! :-)
Yesim Nazlar:Welcome all!
Silvia Vivanco:Hello all
Siranush Vardanyan:good morning to all
Silvia Vivanco:Welcome Siranush !
shreedeep rayamajhi:hi to all
Satish Babu:Welcome everyone, and thanks for joining...!
Satish Babu:We will start in 2 min.
Yannis Li:Hi everyone
Satish Babu:Hi Yannis!
Suhaidi Hassan (ISOC-MY):hello everyone
Yesim Nazlar:Lianna has joined us on the phone bridge now
Yannis Li:haha it's 12nn for me =P
Gisella Gruber:Approved arrival date is on Friday 27 October
Gisella Gruber:Approved departure date is Friday 3 November
Heidi Ullrich:Friday is a training day for incoming leaders
Amrita:happy birthday Lianna
Silvia Vivanco:Capacity building sessions: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_APRALO_CAPACITY-2BBUILDING-2BPROGRAM&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=ljB9W99vQa8oO-Lt_6KT8pKuf-i9SFTsjyWvYDKn35A&s=kuMO-i78JcADcNtRD1Aq_czD9EmPQR2CpsDdGUjTi6A&e=
Yannis Li:Yeah Happy Birthday Lianna!
Aris Ignacio:Happy birthday Lianna! :-)
Gisella Gruber:Happy Birthday Lianna!
Siranush Vardanyan:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Silvia Vivanco:Happy Birthday dear Lianna!
Nadira AL-Araj:Happy Birthday Lianna
Ali AlMeshal:happy Birthday Lianna
Heidi Ullrich:All the best, Lianna!
Yannis Li:For the showcase, are they all just short remarks or we might also intend to invite a keynote with substantive presentations similar to Women in DNS social ... which might be interesting.
Silvia Vivanco:The GA has an interesting Draft program with substantive presentations : https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_APRALO_GENERAL-2BASSEMBLY-2BABU-2BDHABI-2B2017-2BPROGRAM-2BSUB-2BCOMMITTEE&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=ljB9W99vQa8oO-Lt_6KT8pKuf-i9SFTsjyWvYDKn35A&s=H3CDvn4dyJBSu2ZafXk9tTvxmuEs6q8UyEOr9PaXQJU&e=
Gisella Gruber:Note: Monday eve = GALA, Tuesday eve = Steve Crocker Farewell, Wednesday eve = Showcase (possibly conficting with other event such as DNS Women as only evening free!), Thursday eve = closing cocktail (initially planned on Friday)
Gisella Gruber:Showcase timing: 18:30-20:00?
Silvia Vivanco:wear something red, as it was done in Beijing and Sigapore
Satish Babu:Thanks for the schedule, Gisella. The timing for the showcase needs to be confirmed.
Gisella Gruber:Meetings run until 18:30. Currently I have ended sessions in our ALAC room at 18:30 to allow for a 30min turn around
Gisella Gruber:apologies - session ending at 18:00 to allow for 30min turn around
Satish Babu:Ok, in that case, 18:30 - 20:00 for the showcase?
Heidi Ullrich:@All, if no alcohal is needed, we can use the ICANN funds toward promotional items.
Gisella Gruber:Thursday evening - after the Farewell cocktail? We have done that in the past (we did that in Johannesburg)
Ali AlMeshal:+1 Gisella
Silvia Vivanco:Business cards and brochures are in the works
Maureen Hilyard:Sorry I seem to be losing audio occasionally on the phone bridge, and then AC collapses occasionally - nothings perfect :)
Silvia Vivanco:Yes the draft will be circulated- it will be an updated version of the brochure distributed in India, with a new picture and some minor text edited
Satish Babu:Yes Maureen, AC has been somewhat unstable...
Silvia Vivanco:GA sessions wiki above
Maureen Hilyard:No audio on phone bridge
Gisella Gruber:Part 1 of GA is either 1h15 or 1h45 (to fit in with block schedule) - no longer 1h30
Silvia Vivanco:Very nice concept looking back and forward :)!
Gisella Gruber:Part 2 is 1h30 (90min) to fit in with Block schedule
Yesim Nazlar:Maureen - checking your audio now
Yannis Li:I would need more clarification about the Regional Policy Topic that we wants to cover names and number together with the general IG fora?
Yannis Li:I would have to check any of them would be in Abu Dhabi. Let me get back on that
Gisella Gruber:I will put all this in an email with the timings to you
Siranush Vardanyan:At-Large staff can confirm is there a separate booth or no
Nadira AL-Araj:Maybe if there is an At-Large booth would be great
Heidi Ullrich:My understanding is that there will be second booth.
Heidi Ullrich:for At-Large.
Siranush Vardanyan:ICANN Info Booth would be happy to provide necessary information to all Newcomers, including APRALO ALSs
Nadira AL-Araj:+1 APRALO for leading the At-Large booth
Maureen Hilyard:Sounds like great collaboration Siranush ")
Heidi Ullrich:Great questions and thanks for the response, Siranush!
Silvia Vivanco:correct it would be for all of the RALOs, but of course as APRALO is the host we will have a greater presence /lead
Siranush Vardanyan:Always happy to help
Heidi Ullrich:Silvia and Mario will be your lead support at the booth
Silvia Vivanco:yes Heidi, Mario will help us with Outreach at the booth thanks for that reminder
Gisella Gruber:All emergency numbers are on the back of the participant badges
Nadira AL-Araj:Maybe you can coordinate with ICANN travel who do prepare such information
Gisella Gruber:Any disability requirements need to be submitted during registration for ICANN60 (there is a question on registration form: https://registration.icann.org/register.php?id=abudhabi60)
Heidi Ullrich:Thank you, Ali
Yannis Li:Thanks for the reminder
Silvia Vivanco:thank you for that point Ali
Aris Ignacio:Thanks for the info Ali..
Amrita:On the GA perhaps, for new comers there could be some briefing or note circulated.
Gisella Gruber:@ Satish - we will have a mailing list for the APRALO GA and this information can be sent to all via email.
Yannis Li:Agree with Amrita to have a webinar for all GA travellers
Yannis Li:I think we however could put everything on apac-discuss directly ... as the means of communication assuming all travelers are in there
Maureen Hilyard:Thanks Satish, Ali, LIanna and others for their inputs
Amrita:Thank you. have a great day ð
Siranush Vardanyan:Thank you, have a nice day
Satish Babu:Thanks and bye!
Aris Ignacio:Thanks Satish, Yesim, everyone! :-)
Afifa Abbas:Thank you all!
Yannis Li:Thanks and bye everyone
Jahangir Hossain:thanks to all
Suhaidi Hassan (ISOC-MY):bye
Yesim Nazlar:Thank you all, bye!