Yesim Nazlar:Welcome to the APRALO Monthly Call on Thursday, 24 August 2017 at 06:00 UTC

  Yesim Nazlar:Agenda:

  Yasuichi Kitamura (ALS-Japan):hi, all

  shreedeep rayamajhi:hello everyone

  Yasuichi Kitamura (ALS-Japan):I'm at the local meeting, too. I might leave here because of the local meeting.

  Yesim Nazlar:Hi Yasuichi, thank you for the heads up, noted!

  Yasuichi Kitamura (ALS-Japan):thank you.

  Yesim Nazlar:sure!

  Lianna Galstyan:Hello everyone!

  Maureen Hilyard:Hi all

  SB 2:Hi everyone!

  Maureen Hilyard:Clear as Kasek :)

  Silvia Vivanco:Hello all welcome

  Pavan Budhrani:hello all! :)

  Yesim Nazlar:Hello!

  Tomohiro Fujisaki:Hello, all!

  Ali AlMeshal:hello all

  Fahd Batayneh (ICANN):Hello Silvia and All

  Fahd Batayneh (ICANN):Glad to be on the call

  Satish Babu:Welcome everyone...!

  Fahd Batayneh (ICANN):And apologize in advance for any "baby sounds"

  Satish Babu::-)

  Lianna Galstyan::)

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO)::-)

  Silvia Vivanco:Welcome Fahd! :)

  Satish Babu:Loud and clear...

  Waleed Khaliqi (NITPAA):Hello Everyone

  Ahmad Alsadeh (Palestine):Hello

  Waleed Khaliqi (NITPAA):Thank you

  Mahdi Taghizadeh:Hi everybody!

  Nadira AL-Araj:Hello all

  Nadira AL-Araj:I would like to introduce you to the new primary contanct for ISOC Palestine ALS Dr. Ahmad Alsadeh

  Lianna Galstyan:Welcome Dr. Alsadeh!

  Ali AlMeshal:Keefak Dr Ahmed

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Welcome indeed !

  Evin Erdogdu:Dear Nadira - thank you for this information! Please send Dr. Alsadeh's contact information to Staff in an email. Thank you!

  Silvia Vivanco:Welcome Dr. Alsadeh!

  Nadira AL-Araj:@Evin, I think it has been done.

  Evin Erdogdu:@Nadira, thank you! I will follow up accordingly.

  Mahdi Taghizadeh:@Evin I'm a new individual member too ;-)

  Ahmad Alsadeh (Palestine):Hello everyone

  Evin Erdogdu:Yes Mahdi, welcome! We noted you before :) thank you very much for being here and being engaged.

  Evin Erdogdu:Welcome, all!

  Mahdi Taghizadeh:@Evin Thums up!

  Silvia Vivanco:At-Large Workspace: At-Large Review Recommendations Feasibility Assessment & Implementation Plan:

  Ahmad Alsadeh (Palestine):I am glad to jion you I am glad to join you

  Vladimer Svanadze:Hello everyone!

  Evin Erdogdu:@Mahdi :) and welcome, @Vladimer!

  Maureen Hilyard:Thank you Cheryl but it has been a real team effort

  Ahmad Alsadeh (Palestine):Hello Ali

  Ahmad Alsadeh (Palestine):Thanks Nadira

  Ali AlMeshal:Well done Maureen, always star

  Lianna Galstyan:Proud of our excellent team!

  Maureen Hilyard:Thanks Ali - but APRALO is the best!!

  Nadira AL-Araj:Great work Maureen and APRALO LT team

  Silvia Vivanco:Policy Advice Development page:

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):The Operational Effectiveness Committee will recomend to the Board what (any or all) of these implementables is to be actioned nd then of course a full blown Imlementation plan and Actions will begin,  SO there is still plenty of opportunity for *more* of us from APRALO to get involved and particularly to makke a differnce and contribute to buiding a better At-Large

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO)::-)

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):it is exciting for some Maureen

  Satish Babu:Good point, @Cheryl...

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Yup ASO

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Olivier has the Stats Analysis of DNS Abuse

  Narine Khachatryan:Greetings all

  Yesim Nazlar:Welcome Siranush!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):But we should all look at the Meeting date proposals  in case they clash with significant National or regional times, religious observances   in our Regions

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Proposed Dates for ICANN Public Meetings:2021 Proposed DatesICANN70 Community Forum 20 – 25 March 2021ICANN71 Policy Forum 28 June – 1 July 2021ICANN72 Annual General Meeting 23 – 29 October 20212022 Proposed DatesICANN73 Community Forum 5 – 10 March 2022ICANN74 Policy Forum 20 – 23 June 2022ICANN75 Annual General Meeting 15 – 21 October 20222023 Proposed DatesICANN76 Community Forum 25 – 30 March 2023ICANN77 Policy Forum 19 – 22 June 2023ICANN78 Annual General Meeting 21 – 27 October 2023

  SB 2:You're next, Maureen

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):those are the proposed dates for 2021,22 and 23

  Siranush Vardanyan:sorry, was a bot late, hello to everyone

  Satish Babu:Hi Siranush!

  Silvia Vivanco:Welcome Siranush!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Yes  a great opotunity for all of us here and our organisational Memebers to join that Maureen  in September

  Mahdi Taghizadeh:Hey Siranush!

  Siranush Vardanyan:hi, Satish, and hi Mahdi, good to "see" you in the call

  Kaili Kan:@Maureen  Thank you !

  Silvia Vivanco:Main APRALO activities wiki pages:

  Silvia Vivanco:GA Sessions:

  Gisella Gruber:@ All - Travelers: at this stage, no update as they are all being contacted by Constituency Travel and I have requested a weekly update to raise any issues.

  Lianna Galstyan:Thanks Gisella!

  Mahdi Taghizadeh:+1 Ali

  Ali AlMeshal:thanks

  Silvia Vivanco:

  Waleed Khaliqi (NITPAA):Yes Hyderabad lunch sessions were great

  Mahdi Taghizadeh:@Satish As one of the Leads of ICANN Booth at ICANN60, we would like to have some friendly outreach sessions with APRALO guys as well.

  Satish Babu:Sure Mahdi...APRALO will certainly be contributing to running of the booth...

  Satish Babu:It will also a meeting point for the ALS representatives

  Mahdi Taghizadeh:@Satish Great! Will arrange it with in September.

  Satish Babu:Sure, looking forward...

  Siranush Vardanyan:Mahdi, just to clarify, APRALO will be having separate Booth as well, we will discuss with ICANN Info Booth Leads later to coordinate the works

  Yannis Li:Are there any acitvities from now and until Abu Dhabi for the ALS reps?

  Mahdi Taghizadeh:@Siranush Of course, thank you for the note.

  Satish Babu:@Yannis, yes, there is likely to be some recommended reading (esp. for new ALS representatives)....

  Satish Babu:...also, for the subcommittee members, there will be work in organizing these activities

  Yannis Li:@Satish, great that's what I am looking for. Would be good to prepare earlier for the policies discussions

  Maureen Hilyard:The Booth is Outreach and ALS related - for Lianna??

  Lianna Galstyan:I'll be happy to coordinate the Booth activities

  Nadira AL-Araj:The APRALO booth will be good to be ready to explain how ALS or individual be a member in APRALO

  Maureen Hilyard:Done!

  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you Lianna!

  Silvia Vivanco:staff can open a sign up sheet as we have done in the past for other RALOs

  Lianna Galstyan:that's great, Silvia. It will help a lot

  Silvia Vivanco:great will take that AI

  Yannis Li:Would be good if our booth is close to the newcomers one? or part of it?

  Silvia Vivanco:@ Yannis, we will ask meetings team re location of the booth

  Yannis Li:Thanks Silvia =)

  Lianna Galstyan:Thanks for that info, Ali :)

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Of course Ali your normal dress IS almst without exception a suit and tie

  Satish Babu::-)

  Sohaib ISOC PAKISTAN:Hi All,apologies for being delayed....was stuck in an embassy..

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):I would advise a guide of "dress modestly" in smat usiness style atire as a good bases whereever I travel

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):should read smart  business atire

  Nadira AL-Araj:I do agree with Ali regarding dress code. UAE is metropolitan cities

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):No need to cover female heads unless it is your religious belief to do so

  Mahdi Taghizadeh:I've travelled to the UAE and there is no need to wear Hijab.

  Silvia Vivanco:Thanks for the clarification re dress code Ali

  Sohaib ISOC PAKISTAN:agreed with ali

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):I still prefer to be "as well dressed as the best dressed person in any room I enter" of course :-)

  Maureen Hilyard:Sure we can do that..

  Maureen Hilyard:Cheryl always is the best dressed person in ANY room she enters.. agree!!

  Silvia Vivanco:I agree Maureen! that is "best practice" :)

  Siranush Vardanyan:Cheryl you are ALWAYS the best well dressed person :)

  Ali AlMeshal:+1

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):AN excellent meeting

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):we are blessed with having such a cooperative and active ICANN Hub

  Satish Babu:Indeed @Cheryl

  Maureen Hilyard:+1

  Will Tibben:I'm wondering about the arrangements for members who wont be in Abu Dhabi

  Silvia Vivanco:Indeed! We thank our APAC Hub for the continuous cooperation and joint work with our community!

  Kelvin Wong:Thanks all - good teamwork

  Gisella Gruber:Remote Participation will be provided for most meetings

  Gisella Gruber:The APRALO Mailing list will receive daily updates with the meetings and remote participation details and how to best participate

  Gisella Gruber:Dial-outs are also still available as well as live audio streaming

  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you Gisella!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Nothing from me

  Aris Ignacio:none from here

  Will Tibben:Thanks Gisiela

  Sohaib ISOC PAKISTAN:apologies on behalf of Amir

  Nadira AL-Araj:Thank you Satish, regards to all

  Siranush Vardanyan:thanks, all and bye for now

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Good meeting always happy to end early :-) bye for now...Thanks everyone...

  Winthrop Yu:Thanks all! Bye!

  Silvia Vivanco:stay tuned for emails and updates on APRALO GA preparations!

  Waleed Khaliqi (NITPAA):thank you all for the updates and great job so far.

  Kaili Kan:Thank you all.  Bye!

  Yannis Li:Thanks everyone

  Lianna Galstyan:Thank you all for being with us. Bye.

  Satish Babu:Thanks Bye!

  Mahdi Taghizadeh:Thank you all!

  Mahdi Taghizadeh:Bye

  Yannis Li:Bye for now

  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you all!

  Kelvin Wong:bye all!

  Aris Ignacio:Thanks Satish, everyone!  bye..  :-)

  Shahul Hameed:Thanks, bye!

  Waleed Khaliqi (NITPAA):have a nice time everyone bye

  Suhaidi Hassan ISOC-MY:bye

  Sohaib ISOC PAKISTAN:thank u

  Maureen Hilyard:thanks Satish and all

  sam:bye , thanks you

  Ali AlMeshal:bye

  Decka david:Sorry to came in late and bye everyone

  Vladimer Svanadze:Many thanks for an excellent meeting, and have a nice day for all!

  • No labels