You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 107 Next »

Monthly LACRALO Teleconferences

Date: 04 December 2008

Time: 13:00 - 14:00 UTC For the time in various timezones click here)

Meeting Number: AL.LA/CC.1208/1

How can I participate in this meeting?

¿Cómo se puede participar en la teleconferencia?

Who is on the dial-out list for this call?

Meeting Summary 04 December 2008: EN [ES]

Action Items 04 December 2008: EN [ES]

Interpretation: EN and ES

Recording: English Español (will be put up shortly)

Participants:

Apologies:

Staff:

A G E N D A

Agenda is in draft form until adopted by the meeting. Some agenda items have documents attached to it. If available, the document is next to the agenda item. Please do not insert text next to agenda items. The agenda will be easier to read without explanatory text attached. If you would like to add text, please create a new page and link it to a agenda item.

Standing items:

1. Adoption of the Agenda
  2. Roll Call Apologies from the Members (if any)
  3. Designation of a Chair for the meeting
  4. Adoption of the Meeting Summary of the last meeting EN [ES]
  5. Review of the Action Items EN
  6. Staff Announcements: Public Comment Periods
  7. Review of current status of ALS applications:

There are three new applications from LACRALO: Internauta Venezuela, CETIC AJB and AUI Peru

Proposed Agenda Items:

1. Summary of the recent Summit WG activities (S Herlein Leite)
  2. ALAC Review Mid-Term Report - Comment Period closing 8 December
  3. New gTLD Applicant Guidebook - Public Comment Period Underway
  4. Modification of LACRALO Bylaws

New GTLD Information - see the At-Large New GTLD Working Group page and below

See Documents in English and Spanish

Teleconference Briefings on New gTLDS:

26 November: Covering Modules 3 (Objections), and 4 (String Contention): Audio "(EN)"

Unknown macro: {[http}

Transcript (EN)

8 December: Covering Modules 5 (Transition to Delegation) and 6 (Terms and Conditions): You may join by RSVPing to gnso.secretariat@icann.org. The call is available in english only.

Dear members of LACRALO. I want to give my apologies, because I'll not be able for the teleconference today. I want ask you, like a motion, the change of teleconferences time, because I,m lawyer and in my country is time to work in a court at 13.30 UTC. For that reason many times is very dificcult to me to be at teleconference. My propolsal is for the next teleconference join at 21.00 UTC. I think is a good time for all of us, specially for lawyers like me. thank's.
Carlos Aguirre.

Queridos Amigos de LACRALO, doy mis disculpas por mi ausencia de hoy en la teleconferecnia pero tengo audiencias en tribunales a las que no puedo faltar. Luego de pensarlo mucho quiero proponer el cambio de horario de las teleconferencias para las 21 UTC, donde creo ninguno de nosotros tendra mayores problemas. Esto por que en nuestros paises latinoamericanos el horario de la teleconferecnoia se identifica con el horario laboral y en muchos casos hace dificil la asistencia de los representantes de las ALS's. abrazo y gracias.

Carlos Aguirre

contributed by guest@socialtext.net on 2008-12-04 12:26:10 GMT

otro comentario a modo de mocion, creo, deberiamos invitar a Nuestras ALS's careditadas en Mexico, por caso ISOC y Vinculart y aquellas que todavia no se han acreditado como el caso de AGEIA DENSI a promocionar y a participar masivamente en el summit de Marzo para lo cual seria bueno contactarse con ellas en forma individual y correrles traslado de esto. abrazo

another comment like a motion. I think we should invite to our accredited Mexican's AlS's, like ISOC and Vinculart and others not have accredited yet like AGEIA DENSI, to promote and partcipate massivly into the summit in next March. I think we must talk with them in a particular way and inform about that. cheers

Carlos Aguirre

contributed by guest@socialtext.net on 2008-12-04 12:37:09 GMT

• No labels