1) Your Name:
Hsu Phen Valerie Tan
|2) Stakeholder Group:||Not Applicable|
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
I am a NomCom appointee to the GNSO Council with a responsibility to represent all members of the Contracted Parties House.
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
6) Please identify your current position(s):
Vice President, Public Policy
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
I lead and coordinate MasterCard's external stakeholder engagement which includes central banks, business groups, trade and industry associations in the payments industry.
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
13) Additional Information (optional):
My NomCom appointment to the GNSO Council is independent and my views are mine alone and are not reflective nor associated with my employer.
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)