IMPORTANT: (1) Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option at the top of this page when updating this page/form; and (2) You must be logged in to this site with a valid Username/Password in order to add/change SOI information.
1) Your Name:
Personal Profile Picture/Image (Optional):
2) Stakeholder Group:
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
Self employed-Global Catalysts Consulting Services-Owner
6) Please identify your current position(s):
Director of Global Catalysts Consulting Service. • Director of Operations with Ink Media Computers • Chairman of the Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities, Non Profit Foundation • Chair of IEEE Toronto SIGHT Incoming ISOC Board member 2017 Former PIR AC member
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
• Consultant to Non Profit Organizations on strategic planning, funding and IT issues • Operational lead for Ink Media netbook production • Responsible for ICT projects with the foundation • Participant on International Development issues on Reliable Electricity, Data Connectivity of Health Centres and E Health issues
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
13) Additional Information (optional):
14) Page last revised (updates automatically):
SOI Template v7 (5 May 2016)