Attendees: 

Members:   Alan Greenberg, Andreea Brambilla, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Finn Petersen, Jordan Carter, Jorge Villa, Julie Hammer, Kavouss Arasteh, Leon Sanchez, Olga Cavalli, Robin Gross, Rosalia Morales, Samantha Eisner, Sebastien Bachollet, Steve DelBianco, Tijani Ben Jemaa

Participants:  Andrew Harris, Avri Doria, Barrack Otieno, Christopher Wilkinson, David McAuley, Farzaneh Badii, Greg Shatan, Herb Waye, James Gannon, John Laprise, Julf Helsingius, Mark Carvell, Ricardo Holmquist, Stephen Deerhake, Tom Dale

Observers/Guests:  Israel Rosas

Staff:  Berry Cobb, Bernard Turcotte, Brenda Brewer, Elizabeth Andrews, Marika Konings, Nathalie Vergnolle, Patrick Dodson, Theresa Swinehart, Yvette Guigneaux

Apologies:  Thomas Rickert

** If your name is missing from attendance or apology, please send note to acct-staff@icann.org **

Transcript

Recording

Agenda

1.  Introduction, update to SOIs, reminder on standards of behavior

2.  Review of Agenda

3.  Administration

Review of Action Items from previous meeting

Updates on various consultations and submissions

4.  Legal Committee Update

5.  WS2 schedule for FY18 and process for completion

6.  Next Plenary -Wed, 7 June 05:00 UTC

7.  AOB

8.  Adjournment

Raw Caption Notes

Decisions:

• Modified reporting schedule approved as presented including suggested amendments.
  • Approval Process for WS2 Recommendations document approved at first reading and to be presented for a second reading at the next plenary.

Action Item:

• Staff – Draft letter of appreciation for MW.
  • Staff – Present Approval Process for WS2 Recommendations document for second reading at next plenary.

Requests:

• Membership is requested to provide comments on the scheduling of the completion of WS2 in FY18 and Approval Process for WS2 Recommendations document on list.

Documents

AC Chat

Brenda Brewer: (5/24/2017 13:44) Good day all and welcome to CCWG Accountability Plenary Meeting #18 on 24 May 2017 @ 19:00 UTC!

Brenda Brewer: (13:45) This meeting will be recorded.  Please mute your phone when not speaking by pressing *6 (star 6)  *6 will also unmute.

Brenda Brewer: (13:45) Please state your name when speaking for captioning/transcription.  Thank you!

Sarah Captioner: (13:46) Hi, could you unpromote me and then promote me to host again.  I didn't get the right connection tab.  Thanks!!!

Sarah Captioner: (13:46) Got it.  Thanks!

Julf Helsingius: (13:57) Some poor soul has a bad cough :(

Farzaneh Badii: (13:58) I am glad the captioner captured the coughing motion :)))

Julf Helsingius: (13:58) :)

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support: (13:58) Hello all

David McAuley (RySG): (13:59) dialing in

David McAuley (RySG): (13:59) I will probably have to leave after 40 minutes

Alan Greenberg: (14:00) I have another meeting on the hour.

Herb Waye Ombuds: (14:00) greetings everyone

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support: (14:01) @Alan - we are hoping to be done by then

Greg Shatan: (14:01) So sad that the Adobe Connect for iPad does not support the captioning pod.  I missed the sneeze....

Farzaneh Badii: (14:01) it was a cough Greg

Alan Greenberg: (14:02) Thnka Bernie. All the better.

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support: (14:02) Olga

Greg Shatan: (14:03) That's how clueless I am, @Farzi

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support: (14:03) Steve

Alan Greenberg: (14:04) Cannot hear much of what Leon is saying.

Jordan Carter: (14:04) hi all, trying on the new hat

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support: (14:04) @Alan - not bad at this end

Alan Greenberg: (14:04) Will redial...

avri doria: (14:05) Jordan, only trying it?

Jordan Carter: (14:07) loud and clear bernie

Jordan Carter: (14:08) that's a Sunday - Sunday 25 June

Alan Greenberg: (14:11) Not surprising given that the applicants do not know what the scope of ATRT3 will be!

Alan Greenberg: (14:11) With two VERY different options on the table.

Theresa Swinehart: (14:13) @Alan, understand - question, has the community been able to have discussions or agree on what the scope should be?

Jordan Carter: (14:13) we'll talk it through and get an update out

Jordan Carter: (14:14) about which sub groups I am supporting

Jordan Carter: (14:16) we won't create any changes or upsets if we can avoid them

Jordan Carter: (14:18) the good thing about this role and this work is that if I try and start re-litigating anything, you'll all see it and stop it :)

avri doria: (14:18) i thought all decsions from subgroups have to be approved by this full group/

avri doria: (14:19) so a subgrou cannot change anything, it can only siggest to the full group that some thing be done.

Jordan Carter: (14:19) there's no change to the working method, Avri

David McAuley (RySG): (14:19) @Greg, adobe connect for iPad does, however, support applause, long applause

avri doria: (14:19) thanks, i was repsonding to suggestion that a small handful of people were going against WS1.

Jordan Carter: (14:20) I thought the comment was more seeking a reasonable assurance that me as co chair will be a co chair. so was happy to confirm that I will

David McAuley (RySG): (14:22) This approach to dashboard pubbing makes sense to me

Nathalie Vergnolle: (14:27) ok, thanks for the feedback, so we'll do a JUNE dashboard rather than a MAY one.

Christopher Wilkinson (CW): (14:30) Agree with Jordan that Julne 2018 should be a hard deadline.

avri doria: (14:31) ( hey no fair the new co-chair picking on his old co-rapporteur : )

Jordan Carter: (14:31) i am confident we'll get it done avri ;-)

James Gannon: (14:31) I think the world will be happy if we end the CCWG =)

avri doria: (14:32)  ( i am all in favor of making as quick an end of it as i possibly can : )

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): (14:37) I suspect that you are not alone in that Avri

David McAuley (RySG): (14:39) I need to leave a bit early, sorry, will check out transcript later

Leon Sanchez: (14:39) Thanks David

Kavouss Arasteh: (14:39) Bernie +1

David McAuley (RySG): (14:40) Thanks Leon - the inconsistency check is very important, agree w/Bernie

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): (14:40) yup

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): (14:47) nope

Jordan Carter: (14:47) thanks everyone!

avri doria: (14:48) wow, hip hip horay for the quick call.

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support: (14:48) thanks all - see you on the next call

Julf Helsingius: (14:48) Thank you all!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): (14:48) thanks everyone bye for now then...

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support: (14:48) Ombudsman

Herb Waye Ombuds: (14:48) Blushing...

avri doria: (14:48) give it time, could become onmibus

Andreea Brambilla: (14:48) Thanks!

Herb Waye Ombuds: (14:48) cheers all

Stephen Deerhake (.as): (14:49) Bye all!

Jordan Carter: (14:49) have a good day / evening  everyone!

Mark Carvell  UK GAC rep: (14:50) Thanks all - very helpful slides too,

• No labels