Yesim Nazlar:Welcome to the New Fy16 ICANN Community Document Development and Drafting Resource Pilot Program (DDDPP), At-Large Regional Leadership and Dan O’Neill Call on Tuesday, 13 December 2016 at 14:00 UTC

Yesim Nazlar:Agenda: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_Cp-2DDAw&d=DgIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=S2eMu6X_-XEZfPN4YPe1gd8ybJCuy2qVAb6ZfZRWR5g&s=nTDHpHJ1Qq0-8fScj--BrVgv0vjxQ3hjCMFJQz7Lw_k&e=

Silvia Vivanco:Welcome all

Glenn McKnight:Morning/afternoon/evening

Glenn McKnight:muted

Sarah Kiden:Sorry I am late

Glenn McKnight:bit of  a echo too

Silvia Vivanco:The skeleton is posted on the wiki page

Silvia Vivanco:DDPP: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_CRALO_New-2BFY16-2BICANN-2BCommunity-2BDocument-2BDevelopment-2Band-2BDrafting-2BResource-2BPilot-2BProgram&d=DgIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=S2eMu6X_-XEZfPN4YPe1gd8ybJCuy2qVAb6ZfZRWR5g&s=05-q3stC1Bh27hlAl0k66eOsNIjnrnUqLsLbcTcNFRM&e=

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:DDDPP

Heidi Ullrich:Hi , All.

Heidi Ullrich:FYI - G20 Ministerial Meeting for digitalization - • Meeting of G20 ministers in charge of digitalisation on 6 and 7 April 2017 in Düsseldorf

Humberto Carrasco:hello, apologise for been late

Glenn McKnight:I am curious on the metrics.  What is the expectations from the learners?   number of comments/quality/frequency/duration

Glenn McKnight:What is our  expectations

Satish Babu:While these four primers would indeed be useful, I'd like to know if we would be taking up a few hands-on PDP pilots after these are done (or while they are being done). For some of the RALOs (like APRALO), the primary interest in DDP is on account of their inability to participate effectively in ICANN's Policy Development process.

Alan Greenberg:What is the timeline for creating this?

Alan Greenberg:these...

Satish Babu:I thought the name was DDP...

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:DDDPP DDPP DDP?

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:DDP IT IS!!!

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:as long at we don't have DDT

Silvia Vivanco:Okay I have noted DDP and will rename our wiki page accordingly

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:thanks @Silvia

Glenn McKnight:End of  2016?

Glenn McKnight:wow

Satish Babu:@OCL, I don't have audio, so my questions would be in chat..

Glenn McKnight:my comments  ae in chat too

Satish Babu:What is the role of RALOs in the programme (for these four primers) ?

Heidi Ullrich:+1 Alan. Would help At-Large to contribute to these PDPs.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:ok @Satish -- I will read your comments

Maritza Aguero:apologise for being late, got problems with my conenction

Glenn McKnight:Its  easy to create  a concept  but the  difficulty is the RESULTS.   A  Results Based Management Chart would be helpful ie.  SMART  analysis

Glenn McKnight:it would provide a clear path of implementation with results

Glenn McKnight:SMART  Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Results and Tactics/techniques

Gordon Chillcott:Morning.  Sorry I'm late.

Glenn McKnight:It would be helpful to have  a brief desciption for our  RALO monthly meeting

Glenn McKnight:@Alan the demand comes with proper  marketing

Alan Greenberg:There is a huge pent-up demand already.

Glenn McKnight:The challenge as stated twice is the  need for  a strategy to market/communicate to the community at large

Glenn McKnight:I have added this item as a standing item in the NARALO calls to provide updates to the community

Satish Babu:I was under the impression that DDP would provide handholding to RALOs and community members in contributing to policy...that's what I meant in my comment.

Glenn McKnight:No  point if me and Gordon is the only ones in NARALO involved the primers  need to be well designed for the  Learner experience and resulting in tangible  content

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:Thanks @SAtish -- I'll ask this on the record

Glenn McKnight:I  don;'t  think  Olivier got a proper answer

Alan Greenberg:@SAtish, yes, but there was very little take up of this. So this hnew program is in lieu of it.

Glenn McKnight:I  am  not concerned on the choosen topics,  I assume research has been  done to justify the decision on the first  primers.   I still don't have any idea on our  expectations

Glenn McKnight:I  agree with  Satish that  it provides  the 'ghost writing'  assistance on the  comments.  A  helpful  editor on the comments

Glenn McKnight:I hope the primer isn;'t a precise of larger  documents without  guidance in producing  the policy. I assumed it's the step by step proceess and procedure

Satish Babu:Great, thanks...

Glenn McKnight:I can't stay  i  am on the Social Media WG now ,  Bye

Satish Babu:Thanks, and Good Day !!

Humberto Carrasco:bye bye

Gordon Chillcott:bye for now

Silvia Vivanco:Bye all

• No labels