- Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option (directly above) to complete this form. Remember to <Save> the page (bottom right) after making updates.
- Travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
- This Trip/Event Assessment form will be automatically associated with its related Proposal; therefore, no duplicate traveler identification information is required.
- The information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing the Trip/Event.
- This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. When completed, please notify your Pilot Program Coordinator (PPC) for further processing.
Trip/Event Assessments should be completed within three (3) weeks of the traveler's return date.
Trip/Event Assessment Form
LINK: NARALO Trip Proposal 4
1) Describe the Trip/Event in sufficient detail
This event was ARIN 38 conference held in Dallas, Texas that began on Wednesday 19, October to Friday 21, 2016. It was very important for SFBay ISOC Chapter, as a NARALO AT-Large structure of ICANN to attend and represent NARALO since ARIN plays a critical role of managing the Internet addressing resources, IPv4, IPv6, WHOis etc. Additionally, NARALO ALSes have a standing MoU with ARIN that enhances our collaboration and opens channels to provide greatly to our community outreach and education. The conference gave us the opportunity to witness and participate in the Policy Development Process, a bottom-up community driven process. We were also updated on the current status with the IPv6 deployment, IPv4 Transfer process, FBI proposal for a global WHOIS policy to be reviewed in early 2017 and implemented by the summer of 2017.
|2) Explain the extent to which the Proposed|
Goals and Outcomes were accomplished
(see above LINK to review the original Proposal):
Our goals were accomplished with the following outcomes: These were important goals for us in this trip for NARALO and the SFBay ISOC Chapter and we achieved them.
Our goals were accomplished with the following outcomes:
These were important goals for us in this trip for NARALO and the SFBay ISOC Chapter and we achieved them.
|3) Additional information pertaining |
to this outreach Trip/Event (optional):
Read Above response to Q1 & 2.
|4) Date Completed:||23-Nov-2016|
CROPP-FY17 Trip/Event Assessment Template (Jul 2016)