You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Next »

•  

MEMBERS

• Jordi Iparraguirre - Spain

• Yrjö Länsipuro - Finland

• Mikhail Medrish - Russia

• Annette Mühlberg - Germany

• Matthieu Camus - France

Reference documents:

EURALO Articles of Association

Selection and performance criteria for EURALO Board members 2015

EURALO MEMBERS GOALS FOR 2016

• Mikhail Medrish:

The Board is to review the EURALO main document, because this// //document today is far from the reality, from what we are doing. This is// //the main problem for the first period. Afterwards, we will try to write// //down what the EURALO Board is and what the tasks are that we’ll work// //during the next period of time, until the  EURALO// //Board selection period. I suppose it’s necessary to do that. Thank you./

This builds on Mikhail's election manifesto:

In case I’m elected to the Board, I plan to initiate a process of updating the EURALO’s Articles of Association. I believe it should be revised./

Actual practices are far from the Articles of Association. Some examples. General Assembly elected a Chair of EURALO, but such role doesn’t mention in the Articles of Association. From the other side General Assembly were to elect Board and at the same time to appoint the Chair and Vice-Chair of the Board, but did not do it. By the way, not the whole Board must be elected, but only a half for 2 years. Another half must be elected next year.

Summary above by  Olivier Crepin Leblond - Email sent to EURALO Board mailing list Fri 1/8/2016 11:56 AM

• No labels