1) Your Name:
|2) Stakeholder Group:|
Intellectual Property (IPC)
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
No affiliation with ICANN
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP
6) Please identify your current position(s):
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
Trademark and intellectual property litigation
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
I have recently relocated to Smith Gambrell where I will be working with Jim Bikoff on multiple task groups if possible. The two I am most interested in now are the PPSAI Working Group, and also the WHOIS Conflicts with National Privacy Laws group (in connection with which I am leading the INTA Internet Committee task force). In addition, I know that Jim is hoping for my participation in the following groups: (1) Access by IGOs and INGOs to Curative Rights RPMS; (2) Competition, Consumer Trust and Consumer Choice Review Team (3) Content Regulation, Contractual Compliance, and Voluntary RPMs; (4) ICG Status; (5) IGO/INGO Identifiers Protection; (6) Review of RPOs in All gTLDs; (7) Single Member vs. Single Designator Accountability Model; (8) Use of Auction Proceeds; and (9) WHOIS Directory Servicess (RDS) Replacement Models.
13) Additional Information (optional):
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)