Instructions:

1. Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option (directly above) to complete this form. Remember to <Save> the page (bottom right) after making updates.
  2. Travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
  3. This Trip Assessment form will be automatically associated with its related Trip Proposal; therefore, no duplicate traveler identification information is required.
  4. The information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing the event.
  5. This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. When completed, please notify your Pilot Program Coordinator (PPC) for further processing.
STAFF USE ONLY
Assessment
Status 
Form ID#
APPROVED

AF01

Trip/Event Assessments should be completed within three (3) weeks of the traveler's return date.

Trip/Event Assessment Form

LINK: AFRALO Trip Proposal 1

1) Describe how the original Proposed Goals
and Outcomes were accomplished:

I participated in the AFRINIC 23, which was the 4th AFRINIC meeting I attend representing AFRALO. It was a great experience that put AFRALO at a high level of consideration in the AFRICAN Numbering Community.

My participation in the AFRINIC 23 was also active: I had a full plenary session with one of the AFRALO members (Mwendwa Kivuva) about the transition of the stewardship of the IANA functions and the ICANN Accountability where I made a presentation about the 2 tracks with special focus on the proposals made regarding the stewardship transition of the 3 functions, and the proposed mechanisms to enhance the ICANN accountability. Mwendwa detailed the output of the numbering community (CRISP).

This meeting was a new opportunity for me to reach out to the participants during the coffee and lunch breaks focusing on the end-users among them. I tried to motivate them to be involved in ICANN activities explaining the benefit behind it, and encouraging them to join ICANN through AFRALO. Some of them expressed their interest in joining.

2) Additional information pertaining
to this outreach event (optional):
3) Date Completed:31-Dec-2015
Community Confirmation Section

Note: To be completed by a Pilot Program Coordinator (PPC) designated by this organization/structure.

AcknowledgementsConfirmed?NameDateNotes
The Trip/Event Assessment information has been gathered and properly entered into this form.YesDaniel K. Nanghaka22-Jan-2016The trip proposal achieved its objectives as per the proposal.
The ICANN Organization / Structure's leadership has authorized the submission of this Trip/Event Assessment.YesDaniel K. Nanghaka02-Mar-2016Objectives where achieved
  =======================================================

CROPP Trip/Event Assessment Template v2 (Jun 2015)

• No labels
For comments, suggestions, or technical support concerning this space, please email: CROPP Program Staff
© 2015 Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers