In addition to regular CCWG-Accountability meetings and at the request of the Chairs, ICANN has offered to support a 2-day face-to-face meeting in Frankfurt, Germany on 19-20 January 2014.
- This meeting will take place at the Le Meridien Parkhotel in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Suggested arrival is Sunday 18 January with departure on Tuesday 20 January in the evening (or Wednesday 21 January for intercontinental flights).
- ICANN will offer travel support to the CCWG-Accountability members only, but the meeting will be open to anyone in the CCWG-Accountability (participants and mailing list observers) who wishes to attend in person (at their own expense).
- The deadline for confirmation of all in-person attendance is 7 January 2014. Members receiving ICANN funded travel/lodging must confirm attendance by 31 December 2014.
- Alternates will be eligible for travel funding if and only if they are a current participant of the CCWG-Accountability and approved by their SO/AC to serve as an alternate.
- Advisors are also eligible for ICANN funding should they attend the meeting.
- The meeting will be live through Adobe Connect and include remote participation capabilities consistent with the CCWG-Accountability meetings to date. The meeting will be recorded and transcribed.
- UPDATE (7 January): In addition to travel support for the members of the CCWG-Accountability, ICANN will offer support to the three liaisons in the CCWG: Kavouss Arasteh and Keith Drazek, who are the ICG-designated liaisons, and Avri Doria, who is the ATRT Expert. While these three liaisons are participants, they play an essential role in the work of the CCWG, representing related processes that affect, and will be affected, by the output of the CCWG. For these reasons, it is important to support their in-person attendance at the Frankfurt meeting, should they be able to attend.
(all times in local time – UTC+1)
DAY 0: Arrive Sunday 18 January — Welcome cocktail for all attendees at 19:00-21:00 (Includes word from co-chairs (re: rules of engagement and agenda))
DAY 1: Monday 19 January (9:00 – 18:00)
08:30 – 09:00: Coffee & Introductions by Chairs and Theresa Swinehart
09:00 - 09:50: Update on CWG (RFP 3B + synchronizing timelines)
09:50 – 10:40: Finalizing list of contingencies
10:40 – 11:00: Coffee Break
13:00 – 14:00: Lunch
14:00 – 14:50: Refining list and categories of stakeholders
14:50 – 15:40: Finalize wording on purpose of accountability
15:40 – 16:00: Coffee Break
17:45 – 18:00: Summary of Day 1 and action items
DAY 2: Tuesday 20 January (8:00 – 17:00)
07:30 – 08:00: Coffee
08:00 – 09:40: Consensus building around WS1 definition requirements
09:40 – 10:00: Coffee Break
10:00 – 12:45: Consensus building around WS1 definition requirements
12:45 – 13:45: Lunch
15:25 – 15:45: Coffee Break
End at 17:00
Departure that evening (or Wednesday 21 January if needed)