In addition to regular CWG meetings and at the request of the Chairs, ICANN has offered to support a 2-day face-to-face meeting in Frankfurt on 19-20 November 2014. ICANN will offer travel support to the 19 CWG members only, but the meeting will be open to anyone in the CWG who wishes to attend in person (at their own expense).
The meeting will be live through Adobe Connect and include remote participation capabilities consistent with the CWG meetings to date. The meeting will be recorded and transcribed.
- Dates: 19-20 November (2 full day meeting — so arrival needs to be on 18 November)
- Location: Frankfurt (Le Meridien Parkhotel)
- Remote participation available (virtual meeting room, phone conference line)
- For a list of confirmed in-person attendees, please see here.
- ICANN will provide travel support to members (19 ppl max) and lodging for 2/3 nights (depending on travel out)
- Alternates will be eligible for travel funding if and only if they are a current participant of the CWG and approved by their SO/AC to serve as an alternate.
- Other CWG participants are welcome to attend in person at their own expense.
- As a reminder, this F2F meeting is a working meeting for the CWG. Like all CWG meetings, attendance is limited to CWG members and participants. Since anyone can join the CWG as a participant, if you know of someone who is interested in the work of the CWG, please encourage them to join. If you have any questions, please contact me.
(all times in local time – UTC+1)
DAY 0: Arrive Tuesday 18 November — Welcome cocktail for all attendees at 19:00-21:00.
DAY 1: Wednesday 19 November (9:00 – 21:00)
08:30 – 08:45: Coffee
08:45 - 10:40: Introduction, Review of agenda, Timeline & Principles
10:40 – 11:00: Coffee Break
11:00 – 13:00: Review of 1, 2A, 2B
13:00 – 14:00: Lunch
14:00 – 15:40: RFP3
15:40 – 16:00: Coffee Break
16:00 – 18:00: RFP3
**break for dinner**
DAY 2: Thursday 20 November (8:00 – 18:00)
07:30 – 08:00: Coffee
08:00 – 09:40: RFP3
09:40 – 10:00: Coffee Break
10:00 – 12:45: RFP3 (continued)
12:45 – 13:45: Lunch
13:45 – 15:25: Way Forward for RFP 4
15:25 – 15:45: Coffee Break
17:00 - 18:00: Wrap Up Session & Review of Action Items
End at 18:00
Departure that evening (or Friday 21 Nov if needed)