V. NTIA Requirements
NTIA has communicated to ICANN that the transition proposal must have broad community support and address the following four principles:
- Support and enhance the multistakeholder model;
- Maintain the security, stability, and resiliency of the Internet DNS;
- Meet the needs and expectation of the global customers and partners of the IANA services; and,
- Maintain the openness of the Internet.
Note: CWG-RFP3 and 4 should have considered this in their work and this should only be a final sanity check to produce the text confirming this requirement once 3 and 4 are completed.
Name = CWG-RFP5
Delivery = Week of November 17
- CWG working group charter - https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocwgdtstwrdshp/Charter
- ICG RFP - https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/rfp-iana-stewardship-08sep14-en.pdf
- Reference document repository - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bycchop8VaMWdWNibklDQzhWdXc&usp=sharing
- Sub-groups repository - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bycchop8VaMWeDFnY3FXckRJbWc&usp=sharing