VI. Community Process
This section should describe the process your community used for developing this proposal, including:
- The steps that were taken to develop the proposal and to determine consensus.
- Links to announcements, agendas, mailing lists, consultations and meeting proceedings.
- An assessment of the level of consensus behind your community’s proposal, including a description of areas of contention or disagreement.
Note: Process tracking should be ongoing to allow this to simply be a roll up of information that has been captured.
Name = CWG-RFP6
Delivery = Week of November 17
- Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)
- Joy Liddicoat (GNSO)
- CWG working group charter - https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocwgdtstwrdshp/Charter
- ICG RFP - https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/rfp-iana-stewardship-08sep14-en.pdf
- Reference document repository - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bycchop8VaMWdWNibklDQzhWdXc&usp=sharing
- Sub-groups repository - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bycchop8VaMWeDFnY3FXckRJbWc&usp=sharing