How to use this Wiki
Structure of Data
- Activities - Get Engaged! - what are we doing now - your starting point to get engaged
- Archive - old stuff
- Board - people and positions within EURALO
- Events and Participation - coordination of real-life meetings (not meant for agenda / minutes etc.)
- Marketing Material - workspace and archive for outreach material
- Meetings and Minutes - planning and documenting EURALO meetings
- Members - members of EURALO - our ALSes
- Procedures and Policies - the framework we operate in - how does EURALO work
Create new Content
- choose the top page from the structure above or the navigation bar on the left
- on the top menu click [ + Add ]
- choose the right page template ("New Page" if you don't need a template)
- start writing - save
- the new page will be underneath the top page you selected beforehand
Please, be careful when copying pages! It will also copy all the attachments. Better use a template instead.
- on the top menu click [ Tools ] -> "Move"
- the workspace should remain the same
- select a new top page or none, if you want to make it a top page within the workspace
- click "move"
on the top menu click [ Tools ] -> "Attachments"
- to remove: scroll to the right, choose "remove"
- move to another page: scroll to the right, choose "properties", click on the small icon right of "page", select new page, "save"
- to rename: scroll to the right, choose "properties", enter a new filename, "save"