The call will take place on Monday, 10 July 2023 at 17:30 UTC for 60 minutes.
For other places see: https://tinyurl.com/bdfpmr4u
- Welcome (Sebastien)
- ICANN org updates
- How to best to promote and secure comprehensive use of the system, both by potential requestors as well as ICANN accredited registrars.
- Review talking points and outreach messages for identified audiences (seehttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1UmDhymtc4kOrHjEEDmeLikwBP5X908DS/edit [docs.google.com])
- Small team feedback
- Confirm Next steps
- Consider approach and format through which, following implementation of the system, data should be reviewed and analyzed to help inform subsequent decisions on how to proceed with the SSAD recommendations
- Confirm next meeting – Monday 24 July at 17.30 UTC
Notes/ Action Items
Please find below the action items from today’s EPDP Phase 2 Small Team meeting on 10 July 2023.
- Designated volunteers + other interested members to review ICANN-org proposed RDRS Talking Points text based on their knowledge of the intended audience and propose edits by Monday, 17 July. (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YpaFZSvUacjn3lhPRyOGOVSEdLr5yGUMPJ0oZONKUR0/edit [docs.google.com])
- Commercial organizations and organizations trying to protect consumers: Steve D.
- Security Professionals: Steve C.
- Law enforcement entities: Laureen, Chris L.
Note: Small Team agreed there would be 3 documents total - one for each intended audience identified by the Small Team, and each document will contain a dedicated section for experienced users within that respective community.