The call will take place on Monday, 17 April 2023 at 17:30 UTC for 60 minutes.
For other places see: https://tinyurl.com/2ce5phh7
- Success criteria for this system which should include analysis of relevant usage data:
- Review input received in the google doc:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aGcf02uYXXLQCll9vVrNbMG6gY5bn37U/edit [docs.google.com]
- Consider next steps to get to a final set of success criteria as well as how success is expected to be measured
- How to best to promote and secure comprehensive use of the system, both by potential requestors as well as ICANN accredited registrars.
- What concrete actions could/should small team / GNSO Council take to encourage participation by requestors as well as ICANN accredited registrars?
- Confirm next steps
- Further consideration of the other topics identified in the addendum that the small team did not consider gating factors but for which it would be interested to have further discussions with ICANN org during the implementation phase to consider if/how some of these aspects could be considered to be added in the current implementation of WDS or a future version. Confirm leads for each topic:
- Confidentiality options for LE requests
- Billing mechanism
- Review of terms and conditions for requestors as well as participating registrars
- Requests submitted fall under “reasonable access” & phase 1 requirements
- Ability for requestor to indicate if they do not agree with information logged by registrar
- Update from ICANN org
- Confirm next steps & confirm next meeting
Chat Transcript - located on zoom recording/select the chat tab
Notes/ Action Items
- Small Team to add draft success criteria to the Google Doc [docs.google.com] by EOD Wednesday, 19 April. Policy Support Staff to reorganize the Google Doc in advance of the Small Team’s next meeting on Monday, 24 April.
- The Small Team briefly discussed the other topics identified in the addendum (Agenda Item 4) and identified the following leads. Leads are tasked with providing the Small Team further context around why the topic was included and what is being sought:
- API: Sarah
- Confidentiality options for LE request: Laureen
- Billing mechanism: Sebastien
- Review of terms and conditions for requestors as well as participating registrars: John M. and Paul
- Requests submitted fall under “reasonable access” & phase 1 requirements: Support Staff to provide template for what has already been provided
- Ability for requestor to indicate if they do not agree with information logged by registrar:Support Staff to provide template for what has already been provided
- ICANN org RDRS Project Team to provide the EPDP Phase 2A Small Team with a digestible version of the data model (such as a chart) as soon as possible. Data Model to include a transaction table for transfers to registrars and a table for registrar responses.
The next meeting will be Monday, 24 April at 17:30 UTC.