The call will take place on Wednesday, 16 March 2022 at 14:00 UTC for 90 minutes.
For other places see: https://tinyurl.com/38hk23ra
- Welcome & Recap from ICANN73
- In light of input provided on the google doc [docs.google.com], consider what further information is needed and how can it be obtained to allow the GNSO Council as well as the ICANN Board to confidently determine the cost / benefit and/or determine if modifications need to be made. Consider whether pilot is a viable approach addressing questions such as:
- What is such a pilot expected to prove / disprove?
- Which aspects of the SSAD recommendations would need to be part of such a pilot to provide essential insights, which ones are nice to have, and which ones are not relevant for a pilot?
- Which parties would need to partake in such a pilot to make the findings useful?
- What would be the success factors of such a pilot (i.e. what type of information must be part of the results of the pilot to allow for a determination on the cost/benefit of SSAD and/or what modifications could / should be made to change that balance, if deemed necessary and desirable)?
- Meeting with GDPR Board Caucus – what topics would the small team like to discuss / obtain input on?
- Confirm next meeting - Monday 21 March at 14.00 UTC joint meeting with GDPR Board Caucus / interested Board members (tentative) - Wednesday 23 March at 14.00 UTC Small team meeting
Apologies: Thomas Rickert, John McElwaine
Notes/ Action Items