Karim MOHAMED ATTOUMANI - Government Advisory Committee (GAC)

1. Current vocation, employer and position
I’m responsible for Networking and services at Comoros Regulatory Body

2. Type of work performed in 1 above
I’m reprensenting my country to the GAC-ICANN as member of ICT Ministry and now at the regulatory body we plane to redelegate the ccTLD .km. I’m very interesting to understand many area of Internet Governancy.

3. Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other arrangement
I do not have ownership interest in any registry or registrar.

4. Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy development outcomes. Are you representing other parties?
I do not represent any other party in this WG, it’s just for me to learn and contribute as I can

5. Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as a work team member.
No agreement or arrangement between me and any other group, I’m own representing as volunteer

Teams:

• Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery PDP Working Group (PEDNR)
  • No labels
For comments, suggestions, or technical support concerning this space, please email: ICANN Policy Department
© 2015 Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers