Eric Brown - gTLD Registries

1. Current vocation, employer and position:

Neustar, Inc. Director of Product Management - Registry

2. Type of work performed in 1 above:

I manage Neustar’s Registry services and products, including product development and business operations.

3. Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other arrangement:

Neustar is the domain name registry for .biz and .us as well as the back-end operator for .travel and .tel. I am not in a senior leadership position within the company, however I do own a very small amount of equity. NeuStar does not own or have any interest in any domain name registrar, nor is it involved currently in any constituency within ICANN other than the Registry constituency.

4. Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy development outcomes. Are you representing other parties?

Other than being a "contracted party" bound by Consensus Policies, as defined in the .biz top-level domain agreement, and pursuing new gTLDs, Neustar does not have any other commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy development outcomes.

5. Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as a work team member.

I currently participate in gTLD constituency, although I am not the official representative from Neustar.

Teams: 

• Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Part B Working Group (IRTPB)
  • No labels
For comments, suggestions, or technical support concerning this space, please email: ICANN Policy Department
© 2015 Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers