You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Next »

Dear NCUC Community, 

I would like to present my nomination to continue as the NCUC LAC representative. 

During this ending period, I have serve as the NCUC LAC representative and the experience has been great in terms of understanding the ecosystem and improving my participation within the whole ICANN community. Even though there was much more that could be done, I feel this first term has served me well to improve my perspective on the challenges and processes our constituency face. 

I would like to continue serving on the EC to help maintain the NCUC outreach as active as possible and to make sure we can navigate these difficult global times without loss of participation or enthusiasm by the LAC region community. For the upcoming period and, in case the community feels I shall continue representing the LAC region within the NCUC EC, I would like to strengthen the community links to bring more people to the important discussions currently in agenda and to come. Starting with the Policy Writing Course for non-native speakers  (if you haven't take the first stage of the course, I highly recommend you do), which is having a new chapter soon to be launched, to the community efforts that was and will be needed in order to raise the voice and concerns of those we represent, and to help that community presenting their points of view in a proactive and constructive efforts, there is much still to be done. 

I can only hope to receive your support to continue serving in the best way I can, and I look forward to the upcoming calls to present candidates or you can always reach me via email to answer any questions you may have, I will always be a pleasure.

Kind regards, 

Franco

• No labels
    For comments, suggestions, or technical support concerning this space, please email: ICANN Policy Department
    © 2015 Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers