Yesim Nazlar: (4/1/2019 19:31) Welcome to ATLAS III PWG Program Sub Group Co-Chairs Call taking place on Monday, 01 April 2019 at 16:30 UTC
  Yesim Nazlar: (19:31) Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/wBhIBg
  Maureen Hilyard: (19:32) I
  Maureen Hilyard: (19:32) I have muted myself again.. :)
  Maureen Hilyard: (19:33) Hi Vanda
  Vanda Scartezini: (19:35) hi Maureen 
  Maureen Hilyard: (19:35) Hi David and all
  Vanda Scartezini: (19:36) glad I have time  before depart to ATRT3 F2F meeting in LA
  A-Eduardo Diaz: (19:36) Is Glenn inthe call?
  Glenn McKnight: (19:37) yes
  Vanda Scartezini: (19:39) welcome David
  Maureen Hilyard: (19:42) LOL
  CLO: (19:49) Role play and case studies are a good way forward Yes  Vanda
  CLO: (19:50) for Leadership skills as well as building the writing skills work on these same scenareos
  CLO: (19:52) Pick Me ... Me please I love being conflicting 
  Glenn McKnight: (19:52) lots of problems with Adobe and Chrome
  Glenn McKnight: (19:54) Case studies can either work or fall flat  if not properly setup 
  Gisella Gruber: (19:55) 2 rooms will have interpretation - 2 room will NOT 
  Glenn McKnight: (19:58) Its unclear for me how the  case studies  are tied to whe  ICANN learning and mandatory  webinars.  
  Glenn McKnight: (20:02) It  seems that  its  a  done deal that  we are doing case studies  vs a discussion 
  A-Eduardo Diaz: (20:02) @Glenn: The idea of the mandatory courses is so people will have a general idea on what is ICANN all about and its organizations. Just making sure they knwo where they are.
  CLO: (20:02) I very much prefer a Case study approach to encourage as much interaction as possible Glenn
  Glenn McKnight: (20:03) @ed  its a bit odd  that the  case study is so disconnected to the  learning modules  Also  i understand the value of interaction 
  CLO: (20:04) Yes lots of experience building
  CLO: (20:04) The Learning Modules that exist or that will be vreated Glenn / Ed?
  CLO: (20:04) the existing ones are vvery fundimental
  Glenn McKnight: (20:05) We have a shoppig list of  modules  already that  can be  rejigged into  case studies
  CLO: (20:05)  the ones that should be up from other presentation work David has done would also be excellent FOundation work IMO having attended most of them
  Glenn McKnight: (20:06) i don't think  all the  plenary should be only to case study senarios
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (20:06) dropped
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (20:06) unbelievable
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (20:06) 1:59:59
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (20:06) I guess it cuts at 2:00:00
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (20:06) :-)
  Yesim Nazlar: (20:06) dialing back to you Olivier
  Maureen Hilyard: (20:07) I thought is was me who had dropped. :)
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (20:07) kep on discussing without me
  CLO: (20:07) we are ;-)
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (20:07) ok I am back
  CLO: (20:07) :-)
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (20:07) good that there was no deafening silence
  Glenn McKnight: (20:09) Its a  academic  roadmap from  courses,  face to face to tangible  participation
  CLO: (20:10) Additave is the critical term there David ... Yes
  CLO: (20:13) Thanks Vanda good ideas
  Vanda Scartezini: (20:13) we need to listen members of our group too
  Glenn McKnight: (20:13) seems we are going in circles on the content 
  Vanda Scartezini: (20:15) Glenn the content will be the same and the split on small groups can work over a case with the  knowledge they got from the main session
  Glenn McKnight: (20:16) @Vanda  are you saying the main session is from the learnings of the  Webinars and  ICANN Learn or  a new and different  Leadership Senaraio which  we  still need to create
  Glenn McKnight: (20:16) lost audio
  Glenn McKnight: (20:16) back
  Vanda Scartezini: (20:18) no Glenn  - we teach all the content for leadership and the case can likn to the learning  studies pre done by members
  Glenn McKnight: (20:21) the  cognative map of the modules is critical
  David Kolb: (20:21) Agree with Glenn
  Glenn McKnight: (20:21) I am fine in the case study approach.
  Maureen Hilyard: (20:21) Developing a great plan
  Glenn McKnight: (20:22) I assume the participants will be given a certificate
  Glenn McKnight: (20:22) What  is  the   grand  name for  Atlas  3?
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (20:22) @Glenn: we definitely need to make certificates for ATLAS III
  CLO: (20:23) Excellent David, that will be most helpful IMO
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (20:23) like ATLAS II & I
  Vanda Scartezini: (20:23) certificates? YEAH!
  A-Eduardo Diaz: (20:23) 4th day could be a graduationday.
  Glenn McKnight: (20:23) The name of  the  programme will be needed for the certificate
  CLO: (20:23) SIGH
  Glenn McKnight: (20:24) why sigh
  Vanda Scartezini: (20:24) we need to think about that Glenn
  Glenn McKnight: (20:24) is  sigh the  same  eyes  rolling?
  Vanda Scartezini: (20:24) GLenn. we need to call for a meeting our group next week can be?
  Glenn McKnight: (20:24) sue
  Glenn McKnight: (20:24) sure
  Gisella Gruber: (20:24) I am working hard with meetings team to fine tune the block schedule etc but will keep you posted at all times
  Glenn McKnight: (20:24) lets  send out a doodle
  Vanda Scartezini: (20:25) great. this week will be in LA for ATRT3 so let's make next week?
  Glenn McKnight: (20:25) As to the block schedule  will each  plenary be then followed with a  breakout?
  Vanda Scartezini: (20:25) thnaks Gisella
  CLO: (20:26) That was re "graduation... time taken to give certificates   SIGH sned a digital copy just like out of ICANN Learn add it to the individuals ICANN Learn transcript  print bloody paper and use ICANN folders if you must
  Glenn McKnight: (20:26) yes
  CLO: (20:26) And Vanda and I are busy in LA rest of this week
  Glenn McKnight: (20:26) CLO  you are culturally insensative on the  certificate issue. I don't care for it but lots of people want them
  A-Eduardo Diaz: (20:27) Lets do a doodle
  Glenn McKnight: (20:27) doodle  is good
  CLO: (20:27) GRADUATION DAY/ TIme taken handing out certificates THAT is my SIGH and you clearly know little about my culture OR sonsativities Glenn
  CLO: (20:27) sensativities
  Glenn McKnight: (20:28) It doesn't have to be a time waster
  Maureen Hilyard: (20:28) Thank you David 
  Glenn McKnight: (20:28) just be creative
  CLO: (20:28) it is a block of time IN the meeting
  Glenn McKnight: (20:28) again you work with people
  Gisella Gruber: (20:28) Thank you for  very productive call! We will post these action items. Transcriptions will be posted by the end of this week. Recordings will be available within the next 24h 
  CLO: (20:29) Glenn McKnight: again you work with people  ????
  CLO: (20:29) not sure what you mean and no time now to discuss, apologies I will not use my SIGH againif it offends YOU
  CLO: (20:30) Bye
  Vanda Scartezini: (20:30) thanks to all
  Maureen Hilyard: (20:30) Bye

• No labels