The meeting of the GNSO Temp Spec gTLD RD EPDP is scheduled on Tuesday, 04 December 2018 at 14:00 UTC for 2 hours. Please note, will plan for 90 minute discussion with 30 minutes to run over if needed.
06:00 PST, 09:00 EST, 15:00 Paris CET, 19:00 Karachi PKT, 23:00 Tokyo JST, (Wednesday) 01:00 Melbourne AEDT
For other times: https://tinyurl.com/y8haqjet
- Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)
- Welcome and Updates from EPDP Team Chair (5 minutes)
- Review of outstanding action items
- Other updates, if applicable
3. Letter to EDPB (20 minutes):
- Update from small team meetings (see https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/2018-December/001012.html)
- Any comments / input?
- Confirm next steps
4. Continue review of list of topics for further discussion (60 minutes)
- Continue deliberations on topics for further discussion.
- Consider items #3, #4, #5 and #6 on the list (see document attached)
5. Preview of Phase 2 work items (15 minutes):
- Review mind map (see attached)
- Confirm understanding of EPDP Team on where it is on meeting requirements to commence phase 2 work.
- Confirm next steps, if any
6. Wrap and confirm next meeting to be scheduled for Thursday 6 December 2018 at 14.00 UTC
- Confirm action items
- Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any
AUDIO CAST INFORMATION AND VIEW ONLY ADOBE CONNECT FOR ALTERNATES AND OBSERVERS
To join the event, click on the link:
Listen in browser: http://stream.icann.org:8000/stream01
Listen in application such as iTunes: http://stream.icann.org:8000/stream01.m3u
View-Only Adobe Connect room for alternates and observers: https://participate.icann.org/gnso-epdp-observers
Apologies: Ayden Férdeline (NCSG)
Alternates: David Cake (NCSG)
Notes/ Action Items