All meeting records including Recordings, Minutes or Notes and Action Items, along with Chat transcript from main meeting rooms and Attendance Records (other than any held 'in camera' and these will be reported on in the manner of the ALAC) are public and will be published. Please note that photos, video and images may be taken during ARIWG meetings and activities and these may be Published or used in Social Media; if you do not wish to be identified in these records, transcripts or have images taken, then you must inform At-Large Staff email@example.com and the Chair. ALAC and At-Large may also use meeting records, transcripts etc., in various forms of metrics and reporting associated with ALAC / At-Large or ARIWG work.
Key Workspaces of the ARIWG
Key Documents of the ARIWG
- At-Large Review Detailed Implementation Plan - First Milestone Document - November 2018 (PDF version)
- ICANN Board Resolution on the Organizational Review of the At-Large - Final Report and Recommendations of 23 June 2018
- At-Large Review Implementation Overview Proposal
- Final At-Large Review Recommendations Feasibility Assessment & Implementation Plan
- Final Report: Review of the At-Large Community
Mailing list: ARIWG@icann.org
To subscribe to the mailing list, please visit: https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ariwg
To join the Working Group as an Observer or Participant, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership of the At-Large Review Implementation Working Group.
- Members of the At-Large Review Working Party (ARIWG) are appointed to provide stable Regional balance and equitable representation from the ALAC and At-Large in all Meetings and activities of the Working Group, these people will be called upon in the event of any Consensus Call or Vote being held by the WG NOTE the Chair has a final casting power to break any ties that occur in any Call, Vote or Poll held. All Members are expected to be regular attendees, to review meeting records when unable to attend any meeting and to actively engage in any mailing list discussions and drafting activities.
- Participants are volunteers from At-Large who may freely engage in the ARIWG activities and mailing list, but who will not be called upon in any Consensus Calls or Votes of the WG.
- Observers are people from the ICANN Community who are subscribed as READ ONLY to mailing list(s), who are welcome to attend any meetings held but who are not involved any Consensus Calls or Votes of the WG.
1. MEMBERS of the At-Large Review Working Party (ARIWG) are appointed to provide stable Regional balance and equitable representation from the ALAC and At-Large.
|AFRALO||Tijani Ben Jemaa||Member|
|ALAC-LAC||Bartlett MorganEURALO||Joanna Kulesza||Member|
|LACRALO||Dev Anand Teelucksingh||Member|
|LACRALO||Sergio Salinas Porto||Member|
|2. PARTICIPANTS:- people from At-Large freely engaged in the ARIWGs activities and mailing list(s), but who will not be called upon in any Consensus Calls or Votes of the WG.|
|AFRALO||Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong||Participant|
|EURALOAPRALO||Joanna KuleszaCherie Lagakali||Participant|
|EURALOAPRALO||Yrjö LänsipuroJahangir Hossain||Participant|
|LACRALODev Anand Teelucksingh||Vanda Scartezini||Participant|
|LACRALOVanda Scartezini||Vrikson Acosta||Participant|
|3. OBSERVERS:- people from ICANN Community who are subscribed as READ ONLY to mailing list(s), who are welcome to attend any meetings held but who are not involved any Consensus Calls or Votes of the WG.|