- Roll Call
- Statements of Interest
- Responses From SO/ACs (IPC and any others received at: 13 Community Input ) and relevant documents.
- Review Work Plan and Consider Next Steps
1. Responses from SOs/ACs: Continue to review questions from EWG on IRD (at 4 Proposed Questions and Taxonomies) and other relevant documents.Review relevant documents posted at https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/7+Studies+and+Background+Documents and in particular the following reports:
--EWG IRD Interim Report (10 April 2014): https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/41891674/EWG%20IRD.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1398951380000&api=v2
--Study on Available Solutions for the Submission and Display of Internationalized Contact Data: https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/41891674/transform-dnrd-02jun14-en.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1401880342000&api=v2.
2. The Chairs should encourage the WG members who are from the Registrar SG to participate in the WG meetings.
3. Develop slides for London: 1) update for GNSO Council; 2) slides for public meeting
- Public comment review tool T&T - 29 May2014.doc
- Summary of Current Status/Next Steps (Stock Taking) 17 April 2014
- Interim Report from the Expert Working Group on Internationalized Registration Data 10 April 2014
- Status update report from the EWG on gTLD Directory Services 11 November 2013
- WHOIS Accuracy Program Specification part of the 2013 Registrar Accreditation Agreement
- Study to evaluate available solutions for the submission and display of internationalized contact data